What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Have you considered the battery powered Romp Suction Toy? I have not used it, but the reviews seem positive? It’s £40, so a bit less expensive than the Womanizers (and even less if you can add a little something extra and use your Unlimited discount too :+1:)

Have you thought about the Starlet 2? It is a good intro to Clitoral Suction/Womanizer Tech if you aren’t sure you’ll like it. Of course, it could be annoying if you love it and want to immediately upgrade :joy:

Don’t forget about the Sexual Happiness Promise as well, we know not every toy will work for every body :slight_smile:

@Ian_Chimp @Lovehoney_Brenna thanks for your advice your right Brenna hard decision my birthday is next month so I could go for the more expensive one with my discount thanks again both

@AWB1955 i highly recommend The Womanizer, yes it can be intense, is that a bad thing? But you can always ease off for a bit. My OH loves hers.

Any opinions about the We-Vibe melt? I think I’m gonna go with this option I’ve been doing a lot of researching and this seems to be the quietest!

@VR loves the Melt. I’ll try and dig out a couple of posts. :+1:

(if you Search ‘@VR Melt’ there’s loads more. :slightly_smiling_face: And hopefully she’ll see this and come and tell you herself too. :+1:)

I’m hopefully looking to buy more bondage tape, a blindfold and a new gag.

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting theses https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44901 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40733

What kind of nurse makes these comments? What response is appropriate?
Unbelievable… hardly everyday conversation even from someone staring at your fanny.

Bah - had a horrible smear on Friday - with an incredibly kind and gentle nurse, but my cervix was elusive so she had to poke around and warned me that I might get some cramping. Yep - that, and bleeding, 3 days later…

@AWB1955 have you tried this Red Hot Flickering Tongue? I bought it with my birthday offer and can highly recommend it. OMG!
I hope you have a lovely birthday.

@MsR I have a tilted womb so have to clench fists and put them under my hips but sometimes it can still be a prod and a poke

@Orgasm_Chaser - yes - quite right, I know to do that. It has helped in the past.
Makes sex better too, popping a pillow under my hips.
This smear was just a bit too proddy and pokey. I just took some deep breaths and it was ok - it is later that I’m getting the cramps and gunge…

1 Like

hi thanks for link I have npt seen it have you done a review on mot sure how that one works thanks for the birthday wishes hope you have had a good weekend

1 Like

Probably yet another fleshlight type object to add to the collection. Would love something as well to get around my balls that vibrates

Seriously thinking about buying these for my OH:

Wet look leggings

2 Likes

Have to pick and choose from my wishlist so I leave some cash in my account to pay the bills but think about something wetlook or pvc for her and buttplug/prostate massager for me

3 Likes

Gorgeous looking, I would love these but they would not suit me because I am petite in height and curvy

1 Like

My wishlist has 48 item on, where do I start lol!? Maybe

4 Likes

Mine was going to be the baci burgundy school skirt with matching tie but the tie is now out of stock…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Oh dear :frowning: hopefully back in stock soon. I have notice a lot of stock has been sold recently!

2 Likes

I’ve left a few things too late to order before it’s out of stock! Good fun browsing for alternatives though!

1 Like