What are you craving right now?

I’m craving some whipped cream and chocolate with fresh strawberrys cut and put all over my wife so I can have one heck of a snack

Some cock inside me, a mouth at my nipples and some gluten free chocolate cake. Not necessarily all at exactly the same time, but if necessary, I’ll try :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m craving a clean shaved pussy so I can get down there and eat until I get her to bust a nut in mouth so I can taste that sweet cum hopefully it’s that white cream

1 Like

My OH either riding me or pegging me need her so much I’m absolutely gagging for some sex right now hornyness off the chart on a scale of 1-10 I’m at a steady 12 I know I said 1-10 but need her right now but I’m at work for another 6 hours think I may burst before I get home

1 Like

A slow and sensual blowjob,simple as that but i know it’s not gonna happen :pensive:

1 Like

Most of the recent replies are sexual, meanwhile I’m waiting for the fresh banana bread I just baked to cool down :rofl:

4 Likes

To be honest with you guys I would love to be able to eat my wifes p*ssy til I make her squit

1 Like

I sincerely hope you meant squirt! :poop::rofl:

Well it has changed from earlier of me wanting OH girly cock deep in my ass it’s now for this stupid headache to do one or I won’t be getting said girly cock or if it did still happen I won’t enjoy it which is sad

Back from my vacations, craving for an opportunity to draw my wand and use it on myself.

1 Like

Ice cream and a dunk in a cold pool or the sea.
There used to be an old granite pool near where i used to live and it was heaven the couple of times i got to use it in the summer.

3 Likes

My OH to get her kinky dom side out tonight I’m hoping for restrained gagged whipped/spanked and have my ass right royalty pegged hard and fast and maybe just maybe fisted all while she smokes one of her nice sexy cigars

2 Likes

I don’t think I should say… it will get me in to farrr to much trouble!!

a good long HARD pegging.
it’s been months.

3 Likes

To be starting my hols but on the positive side only 7 more work day to go

1 Like

Dressing up and hands free electro stim orgasm.
Plan is for a Wet-look body suit, with suspender tights underneath, patent stiletto heels and an electro-stim working it’s magic inserted / connected while maybe doing a video show and generally fooling around.
But, the plan is a couple of weeks away and I can’t get it out of my mind right now :joy:

1 Like

Other than a session with OH craving for my hols

1 Like

My own bed, sleeping in our own bed tonight.

3 Likes

Jacuzzi, BBQ, a cold one …… and oral…. Giving not receiving not all in that order :smiling_imp::grin:

1 Like

You probably won’t be getting much sleep though