What are you craving right now?

Sex! Sex for breakfast, sex for dinner and sex for tea!

2 Likes

For this day to endā€¦

Honestlyā€¦. Y~bone medium rare with asparagus in garlic butterā€¦ā€¦ tall glass full of ice
Filled with orangina from glass bottle ā€¦.
Then beautiful dessert size 6 with same drive as me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d love a Bacon butty with Tommy sauce.

1 Like

Chocolate. Not just any chocolate, oh no. Chocolate of old.

Like Chocolate Oranges from before they changed shape and recipe. Like Dairy Milk before they changed shape and smell.

2 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t eat the cheap chocolate like Dirty Milk any more - I guess this is how theyā€™ve made it ā€œeven better for youā€. :zipper_mouth_face:

Christmas dinner :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Hell yes!!! Cannot wait to be stuffing my face Christmas Day with all that glorious food

1 Like

Soft fleecy pjs, fluffy socks, a my warm Sherpa blanket with my 2 little sausages cuddling up to me :heart:

5 Likes

A long walk on the beach, big dicks, and fried chicken.

1 Like

My ass to get a proper good ass fucking

2 Likes

Everything as always:D

1 Like

Would love to be the crowd member of my wife having a lingerie catwalk with different outfits. Yum

1 Like

@Bonzo2020 Iā€™d just like to see my wife in some lingerie once again so i could get some pics for ā€œthe bankā€

3 Likes

Night away alone with the husband in a hotel. We went away for my birthday in the summer, it was so good for us :heart:

Debating whether to ask my mum if she can do another overnight stay to look after the kids :thinking: Weā€™ve got our anniversary coming up in the new year :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

@Saffron18 my motto is ā€œdonā€™t ask donā€™t getā€ :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Have a great time @Saffron18 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Touch!!!

Christmas cake and cheese.

1 Like

Together? :thinking: