What are you craving right now?

The only way to eat Christmas cake, needs to be a white crumbling cheese.

1 Like

@G_and_S absochuffinlutley, but it has to be Wensleydale, would you agree @DLJL ?

1 Like

OH bent over

Pizza. Iā€™m poorly, banished to the bedroom (not in a good way) and I just want some comfort food!

3 Likes

Oh no I hope you feel better soon @Delightful87, try and keep warm if you can, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope youā€™re keeping well x

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome, Iā€™m ok thanks x

Hormones, a good body, breast implants, and a nice flattering bikini on a sandy beach in the hot sun

1 Like

Intimacy

1 Like

Water (and a bath!) Came home to no water supply due to a number of water leaks in the area and doesnā€™t sound like anything is going to change tonight :weary:

4 Likes

Oh no, sorry to hear that @AmyA :slightly_frowning_face:, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I think Iā€™m in love. With this dress: https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/370

I mean, sheā€™s totally got the figure and boobs to carry this off, and so do I. I soooooo want this dress. I might have to break the habit of a lifetime and make it, assuming I canā€™t buy one anywhere.

1 Like

You ok hun its must be hard when you break up with domeone hope your ok

A cuddle :hugs: from hubby, itā€™s been one hell of a day today :sob:

1 Like

Whatā€™s that, Iā€™ve forgotten.

Iā€™d love a takeaway pizza right now.

7 Likes

A flippinā€™ good rogering please! :rofl:

4 Likes

Sex of any kind horny as.

2 Likes

To be honest someone I went to school with talk to her regularly on messenger and boy is she hot.

1 Like

OH to come anc bounce on my cock with her mouth