What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Freezing my nuts off waiting for the eldest to get of her train back home and it’s late :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Coming down with a G&T after another epic Sunday afternoon in bed, listening to 6 music.

3 Likes

I hope it arrives soon @Gazza_64 :slightly_frowning_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Busy day planned ahead today I have to drop eldest off at uni then come back home then take the second eldest off at college before going to work at Haydock good job it’s local then when I am done do the reverse and then collect my car omg :scream: have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Just laying in bed browsing on here.

4 Likes

Trying to find something to wear tonight for him :thinking:

He wants me to wear something that he’s not seen me in yet…. Think that I’m going to be here for a while, there’s plenty here to choose from :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Learning a new process at work :blush: it’s time consuming and making my brain ache but I love learning new things so am a happy little bunny!

5 Likes

Working online,

2 Likes

Happily wading through my book, which since its an Eros and Psyche retelling is quite appropriately themed

1 Like

Ooh what’s it called?

Got my car back yeah thank god :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Electric idol by katee robert. Really enjoyed the first book in the series (which is a hades persephonie reworking) and coundnt wait for this to be out

1 Like

Cooking dinner before having an early night. Still recovering from watching the Super Bowl last night.

Hope everyone has a lovely valentines evening

4 Likes

Making steak dinner with all the trimmings and then chilled night watching the TV away from uni work!

2 Likes

Well cooking tea, wife still recovering from Saturday night 2 day hangover :joy::joy::joy::joy: promising not to drink on Saturday when she’s out with the girls… Let’s see

2 Likes

Thanks, i’ll definitely add to my list and look those up.

1 Like

She is an amazing writer. If you like menage stories the forst 3 books of her twisted desire series (especially the first one) are incredibly hot with great characters (and a really decent plot to boot)

She has 2 monster romance books coming out this year and i have to wait 2 months still for the first one to come out :sob:

2 Likes

That’s good @Gazza_64. I had my alloys repaired a couple of weeks ago, they looked great, then some moron scratched my paintwork the next day.

1 Like

@Knight1119 there’s plenty of them morons amongst us mate sorry to hear about the scratch there’s a lot of that going around no respect :sob:

2 Likes

That’s true, thanks @Gazza_64.

1 Like