It's Friday, I should be working but instead I'm..

It comes to this time most Friday's and I start getting a little distracted by the weekend...

what are people up to when they should be working?

x

i should b cleaning my house as ive been to work thus morning n will b this eve but instead im watching 'the supervet'

The joys of shift work. Today is a day off for me :) I have been enjoying trying on my most recent lingerie order from LH and deciding what I'm going to surprise my OH by wearing for when he comes home from work.

It's such a nice day I'm going to take myself out for a walk later to pick up some bits for dinner. I have spent far too long on LH this morning as per usual!

The sun coming through the window seems to will me towards LH and planning on what I will do to the OH this weekend!

Finished work at 12 lying on the bed looking on hear then I'm going fishing

I should be be finishing off my last bit of ironing but my little princess has asked for cuddles and fallen asleep and I just cant put her down I love sleepy cuddles x

kinky wife wrote:

I should be be finishing off my last bit of ironing but my little princess has asked for cuddles and fallen asleep and I just cant put her down I love sleepy cuddles x

Awww bless, I think the ironing can wait!

Haha not if you seen how high the pile is its 5days of 5peoples clothes and I iron everythin apart from undies lol I'm dreading it :'(

I should be finishing off 1 of 4 university reports and organising a gig I'm co-hosting next week but instead I'm watching Suits with a large Starbucks ^_^

Should be cleaning and washing, but have decided to go for a walk with the little ones instead while it's nice out :)

should be working but instead I'm on here - bad me! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Should be doing a load of housework but instead I'm here, much more interesting :)

wildflower wrote:

Should be doing a load of housework but instead I'm here, much more interesting :)

isn't it just widflower! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Yeah , it's pretty addictive ;)

Waiting on the repairman to fix the porch. He'll be here between 8am to 6pm.

So reading forums watching Law and Order and meant to be Steam cleaning the floor.

wildflower wrote:

Yeah , it's pretty addictive ;)

it can be if you get into a steamy thread with the right person...

Indeed ;)

I think HornyTom is ignoring me on the other thread and aiming the Q's just at you! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thought you answer about masturbating on cam was very interesting! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) LOL

Should be writing up some reviews on products I have purchased, but too busy faffing around in these forums!