A 'what should you be doing instead' thread...

So, as the title may suggest, what should you be doing instead of wandering around the forums on LH?

Me? I should be doing the dishes that have accumulated today, or the mountain of laundry that we brought back from our hols and then maybe I should have a quick tidy round as the house looks a little messy after my four year old ransacked it...But all that can wait for half an hour :)

Let here it.

Em

oh good thread, I should be:

washing up kids tea things

cooking dinner for grown ups

laundry from holiday

ironing from before holiday

housework. yuk to bathrooms

working, should be listing stuff on ebay

but im surfing and lurking on here FB and twitter

xGGx

Ironing, judging by the pile staring me in the face! I'll tackle that in the morning I think, its not an evening job is it? ;O)

Jass I always used to do mine in the evenings and still do during school holidays but have to have something good on telly or i switch off

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

oh good thread, I should be:

Love a little bit of FB lurking to pass the time :) not quite ventured over to twitter yet though.

jass wrote:

Ironing, judging by the pile staring me in the face! I'll tackle that in the morning I think, its not an evening job is it? ;O)

Ironing? I'm pretty sure, and i have also asked this question recently, that its a 'whenever I have nothing better to do' job.

I should be doing the small amount of washing up, finding something to eat for dinner although I really do not feel like anything right now and having a long soak in the tub.

I've already cleared out a wardrobe tonight and goen through all the clothes that were in it, sorted and put most of them in the washing to be freshened up for use, so I do not feel guilty about surfing the net for a bit for a change!

I should be

Packing a bag for going away tomorrow

Hanging up the washing that is in the machine

Putting away the huge pile of clothes that is in my room.

loading the dishwasher

ironing mount everest

mopping the floor

tidying the toys

emptying the washing machine

changing bed sheets

the list is endless lol

Now i'm looking at new toys while staring at the ironing. It's not going away, but as I folded it when I got it in I don't feel too guilty! ;o)

I should probably get on with some painting/drawing etc (I'm an artist. It's my form of exercise )

writing (or typing) something very very long.

Errrr. . .preparing a firetest for later. Which involves emptying 210Ltr of aviation fuel into a steel tray! More importantly though. . . .there's tea to be drank! SG x

Getting breakfast ready

Currently waiting for my washing to dry on the line so its perfectly justifiable for me to be on here for now...the dishes arent that important anyways ;)

Hella - dont worry, i never iron. I fold it or hang it straight up and on the odd occassion i need something to be less creased i put it in the dryer for 10 mins. I am an awful house frau :D

Em x

I don't iron either Hella, but I should be working now....

im at work so should be working lol

I should be working and finishing off my latest sculpt. Not feeliing very inspired today.

I should be cooking lunch :(

i should be getting ready and doing my hair before i meet the hubs and have a nice romantic sexy weekend at a beach b&b :) cant wait, need to cum off the pc hehe, any ideas on how to spice the weekend up a notch? x

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Am I the only forum member that doesn't do ironing....or own an iron? Hehehe.

No! You ain't! Hella I also don't own and iron and don't do ironing - never have but can't say I never will but I'll aim not to!!!

I am being quite good as have 1 load of washing on the line and another in machine (that'll go out later) - perfect day here for getting washing dry!!

However right now I shld be either studying or writing! Or potting up my herbs -but I've got all afternoon for that!! ;-) D69x