What are you currently doing?

Waiting for a Lovehoney delivery…up to 1pm timeslot…not long now hopefully.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hope it’s worth your wait

Sat in the truck having my dinner,just had my return to work welfare meeting and it’s light duties only for the next month to six weeks, and as today is my Friday I’m probably now going to get a bonus early finish :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Yeah that sucks doesn’t it,I’ve spent a few birthdays parked up in layby’s or motorway over the years.
Have a cold on tonight to make up for it :+1:
Oh and Happy Birthday :beers::beers::beers:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: for ya mon :+1::+1::+1:

Happy birthday! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just coming back from taking the youngest to nursery. Coming home back on the bus, hubby knowing this, starts to talk dirty, teasing me knowing I can’t talk back :zipper_mouth_face:

So now to eat my lunch in piece and watch last nights married at first sight.

Taking naughty photos to send to my fella

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

Has it arrived lol

1 Like

Yes thank you @AWB1955 and on time too!!!

what am I doing now? just surfing the forum and getting used to it

hope he appreciates them

The dekivery is always goid with lh hopecyourvkeeping well

Cuddled up to hubby on the sofa, and watching Emma Willis delivering babies.

2 Likes

Just bought a air fryer and thinking of where it’s actually going to go in the kitchen :thinking:

1 Like

What a week! Been crazy busy with work to the point I forget to have lunch. Finally a bit of me time so it’s Netflix and a few rums I think.

Happy Friday everyone!! x

4 Likes

Yep, it’s definitely been a week, need a couple beers tonight! Whatever you’re doing this weekend hope you all get a chance to chill

3 Likes

It gas also been a crazy week, back from a 10 day work trip to the US, so jet lag and horniness combined (it has been months since we have ad the house to ourselves to play)!
We are finally off for a couple of days, we have packed our Lovehoney toy bag into the car and hope to have some serious fun for the next few days!

4 Likes

Just getting up :blush: so it must be coffee time and having a chilled day today :blush:

3 Likes