What are you currently doing?

Didn’t have the best night’s sleep, kept tossing and turning. Staying in bed though as it’s so cold, wish I had someone to keep me warm :disappointed:

Also checked on my lovehoney order and it’s ready for delivery this morning.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @David1986H :hugs:get up get up get up, you don’t want to miss the postie :blush: …it’s cold but it’s a beautiful day, get these wheels in motion mister :blush:

3 Likes

Sat at the dining table with a mug of fresh coffee and a bowl of muesli covered with natural yoghurt and organic honey

2 Likes

In bed with hubby and eating breakfast :yum:

3 Likes

Servicing one of my bikes
(See image in gallery)

Sat on a loading bay waiting for my load to be greenlighted…
Only been waiting 3hrs so far…

2 Likes

I’m a shamed to say I just posted a not so great review on the cock ring that was delivered yesterday. But at least it gives others more to go on before buying.

Other than that I hop everyone’s enjoying their Sunday

1 Like

Hey @David1986H no need to be ashamed. We can’t be happy with what we buy all the time. Anyway that’s why reviews are in place :blush:. Sorry to hear you were disappointed, but I hope it hasn’t spoiled your weekend

1 Like

Chilling out playing PlayStation. Been into town this morning and had a lovely lunch.

2 Likes

Shopping with my new panties on that OH bought me and my butt plug in

I don’t let anything spoil my weekend :slightly_smiling_face:
I guess on the plus side because it’s slightly on the bigger side it’ll be nice to wear it around everything as an accessory throughout the day.

1 Like

Glad to hear it @David1986H :blush:…see it still has bonus points :blush:

1 Like

Day off today. Stressful day of work yesterday and it’s still playing on my mind. Sat on the sofa with a cup of tea and 3 lovely lingerie pieces next to me ready for reviews so will get on to that.

4 Likes

A typical stressful day at work, with the occasional glance at the forums.

Just started to watch dahmer Monster: the Jefferey dahmer story on Netflix

4 Likes

Watched 5 episodes yesterday, was amazed at how sick he was from the start, and all the near misses and missed opportunities to catch him earlier.

2 Likes

@AmyA Sounds great :yum:

@Knight1119 hope it went well. Got all my fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

@pootle OK , you have me thinking on the motorcycle . My first guess was an early 80s sport bike , maybe a Honda Interceptor . But too narrow of head . Tell me what it is , I am unfamiliar with that engine . Sure , we could put that together over a couple weekends . Warning , it may require several pints .

1 Like

Having a cuppa looking out the window at the surfers with their kite/parachute things on the rather choppy sea :blush:

5 Likes

Still waiting for an update on my job application, I’ve been told I’ll have to wait another week to 10 days to find out if I get an interview.

2 Likes