What are you doing tonight?

Just going to fall asleep to Family Guy, my other half is one of those who when her head hits the pillow she is asleep in seconds, I on the other hand can be awake for some time especially if my tinitus is bad.

Been out at a friends for a meal and catch up with girlie's now home watching eastenders with the OH

Just sat down to chill and hopefully chat and have some fun x

GOT 😁

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

A nice night in tonight after a sporty day, me golfing and wifey cycling.

Tomorrow our friends have a party in the evening which is alway good. And on Sunday afternoon we are around another friends for a paella. With the weather now very hot out here in Spain its all about getting enough fluids. ha-ha

Well after 2 excellent days/nights out. I was up extremely early this morning to play golf.

So tonight will be a very quite night in (hopefully) wifey has just told me I'm cooking on the BBQ tonight, so no rest for the wicked.

Wrote another review for Lovehoney and submitted it as I'm slowly trying to catch up with reviewing most of my purchases.

Chilling, having a roam around here and soon off to sleep

Chatting on forum and soon going to watch film before going sleep, although I seem to be talking to myself on here at the mo as I think no one is online

I've been told to expect a good hiding with the ruler tonight ......so I guess I'll be bent over receiving my punishment xx

Nout planned. Other half works nights sleeps during the day

Not sex. After our recent first toy delivery I've been informed by the wife that she's a bit sore.

Plus I have an early morning flight tomorrow.

GOT and an early night!

We are out with a group of friends for a Chinese meal. Who know what might happen when we get home!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Going to wait till the kids are asleep then literally sit on hubbies face... It's been 3 days, I'm climbing the walls 😂

1 Like

Lay in bed watching TV after a long ass drive back from Morecambe and getting stuck in traffic on the M6 - bloody horrible motorway x

I watched GoT this morning and I've been moving house all day. Almost done which is a relief! Watched the matrix tonight with a Chinese

I wanted to get some of the niggly jobs done that havent been done since the children are on their school holidays.... I actually took a shower, got into bed & have been stuck to my phone ever since... oh well, always tomorrow!....xx

Game of thrones season finale

Flying home from a business trip abroad. Got this text last night "It's what I'm going to do to you tomorrow night you should be more interested in......"

;)

Off to bingley music live for work all weekend so having some time with partner and kids before I go

Well tonight I'm going to be working until about 10/11pm to try and catch up on some jobs that have been delayed for one reason or another