Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day al you lovers .kinksters and fun lovers havea good day of fun!!

lickmadick wrote:

Happy Valentines Day al you lovers .kinksters and fun lovers havea good day of fun!!

External Media

go for it HCxx

Got ours over with early!

It was, for want of a better word, perfect. Nice weekend all round, really.

You all have fun now, y'hear?

http://xkcd.com/817/

basicaly sums it up

Not much of a day for single peeps like me, but I wish all you couples a happy day together!

well Ive had a fab start to valentines day :D

multiple orgasms and squirting, It was supposed to be just sex but I think I'm going to have to lock him in my room and never let him out. mmmm

I've woken up exstreamly ill, though hoping I'll feel better after breakfast. My cookie cutters haven't arrived yep, but two BB spankers have so hoping to try these out later.

Hope everyone has a good valentines day ^_^

Happy Valentines all you sexy OA'ers!

*HUGS* to Nymph, hope you feel better.

Not really having a proper vals day here today, although we have got mother in law taking our little munchkin tomorrow night, so we may get round to some romance then, you never know!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I've had my romantic and steamy Valentines last week already. =]

Woop! Valentine's Day means the staff box at LoveHoney gets topped up. Cue: lots of rummaging!

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm not big on corporate sponsored romance, but this is the firse one for myself and BB so I intend to fulfill the cliche and enjoy it

Bah! Humbug!

Happy Valentine's day!

We've postponed our celebrations 'til the weekend after next (really we only use the word Valentine's as an excuse to do all the things we want to do but don't have the time/money normally). Hope everyone's having a nice day if they are celebrating today though :)

Adx

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Woop! Valentine's Day means the staff box at LoveHoney gets topped up. Cue: lots of rummaging!

Staff box??

Happy Valentine's Day folks. Hope all you couples are enjoying yourselves! Loveheart anyone?....