knowing i made the right choice/ Thankful

As you know me and hubby have gone through some difficulty with him straying but I can thankfully say I'm kind of glad as we are now stronger than ever as we hit another hurdle in our lives and I know I made the right choice and I cant wait for the many more years to come where we can be there for each other so really I'm just wanting to thank you all for your support when things got rough x

Sometimes it's the rough times that make us stronger and more able to cope with whatever life throws at us next. I'm so glad you and your hubby are there for each other and I hope you have many more happy years together xx

Glad that you've both managed to work things out and feel positive about your relationship. Best wishes for a happy future together x

I'm so pleased you have managed to work things out together :) xx

So pleased for you.

Brilliant news Kinkywife. x

Best news today so far ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thank you all so much its been hard but I'm so glad we are bk to being a strong couple again no1 is gonna bring us down onwards and upwards 2gether x

Well done, I'm pleased that you both could work together to be happy again together. It must have been tough but it speaks volumes that you didn't give up.

All the best for the future.

Upwards and onwards !!!

Fantastic news :-)

Lovely news that is brilliant.

Great news, glad to hear things are working out and making you stronger together.

Kinkywife, you made the harder decision of the two and all credit goes out to you x
Wishing you and hubby many happy years ahead

That's great news. So happy you have worked it out :)

Aw it's so nice to see a happy update :) So pleased to hear you feel this way x

Thank you all so much yer we have got through that hard patch and I'm so grateful for all your support x

Awhhhh this is such a good thing to see! I'm happy for you all!

It's great here isn't it? The support network is fantastic

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Awhhhh this is such a good thing to see! I'm happy for you all!

It's great here isn't it? The support network is fantastic

it certainly is I've had more support here then off my family and so called friends they all turneda their backs on me hubby and kids so its all their loss coz my kids are amazing and deserve better x