What are you planning to buy for your Valentines Day shop?

Those sound like some great ideas! I’m sure I’ll find something nice to do too and if not then I’ll probably fill the day with a selection of good horror films to keep me occupied haha

1 Like

Your so right, maybe I’ll find a moment to get the house to myself to indulge in some self loving and rediscover a few toys I’ve not used in a long time.

1 Like

This year I’ve been considering games, sex dice and card sets for mixing things up & planting sexy ideas :yum:

Mrs K & I tend to give mostly traditional romantic gifts, usually. Champagne/Prosecco and good quality chocolates always get a look in, because they’re always appreciated.
I got sex cheques too last year. So I could cash in favours of my choosing throughout the year :grin:.
My wife got a key to a locked box with the night’s toys and outfit inside :smiling_imp:

We usually take the opportunity to write nice messages to each other in cards, I buy flowers, one of us makes fancy food, and we cuddle on the sofa or in the bath in the evening and maybe give massages.

As to toys and sexy outfits for later on, we stick to the tried and trusted favourites. We’ve got a pretty large collection of toys, lingerie, and restraints from Lovehoney now, so we tend to select from the ‘greatest hits’ we know we’ll love.
We tend to try out new toys, restraints, positions, and outfits on other days. A bit like a dress rehearsal, if you like.

4 Likes

I’d like to buy a wedge, more male toys for my husband, and a lot more lube. But we will see …

1 Like

I’ve got so much lingerie that I’ve not worn for him yet, so I’ll have enough to choose from to seduce him :smirk:
Fair few pieces of bondage to be used too. So a very good night ahead without spending more money :joy:

3 Likes

Just seen this post @sharbur , did you purchase the Lovehoney Jewelled Beaded Metal Butt Plug 5 inch?

I have this and did a review if it helps yourself or @Green_Eyed_Girl :blush:

How do I put my own review link in directly :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds good :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Husband just chose this one for me :raised_hands:

we will only be buying a meal etc we already have a new toy that she doesn’t know about for V day