Valentines Day

With Valentines day just around the corner what have you got planned?

1 Like

Nothing I canā€™t wait for it to be over with. Its just annoying at this point. I also had to spent money on a present for my mum from my dad as he canā€™t afford to. Not that i begrudge doing it. Am just a little jealous. Whatā€™s your plans?

1 Like

I have a nice meal planned in the evening when children have gone to bed.

Rose petals , glass jars of flowers all around and candles, creating a romantic setting :rose::heart:.

To add some fun I have also purchased some naughty gifts from LH.

4 Likes

Trying to decide the best number of roses to give, One, Six, a dozen or the whole tin?

8 Likes

We had a Rick Stein Afternoon Tea box delivered yesterday, weā€™ve had an extended sex session this morning, Iā€™ve bought her a UGears gift box and had a pendant custom made for her with her birthstone (Sapphire) mounted in the centre.
Apart from that nothing much.

5 Likes

:joy::joy: the whole tin.

1 Like

In all honesty we donā€™t bother doing valentines. We both know that we love each other so bloody much, and we tell each other everyday, we donā€™t need to buy each other stuff just to prove it. I got everything I need, I donā€™t need him to buy me stuff to say I love you.
But weā€™ll definitely have a good night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::drooling_face:

8 Likes

No, we donā€™t bother a great deal either. Iā€™ve never gone in for all the extra fluff to be honestā€¦ a bottle of wine, some candles, and favourite home cooked meal is perfect for us.

2 Likes

Nout, even cancelled the dinner we had on the day as we were limited to the valentines ā€˜specialā€™

1 Like

We just do cards and small gifts. Our Son is apparently cooking us all a curry.

Talking of the teen he is currently at his new girlfriendā€™s house. He got her a nice card, teddy and her favorite chocolates. So pleased he put some thought into what she would really like rather than a ā€œthat will doā€ gift.

5 Likes

Itā€™s our 8th wedding anniversary Valentineā€™s Day. Hubby chose the day so he could remember it aha weā€™ve been away for the night as itā€™s the only night a year we get away from the kids. So pretty much none stop sex sesh not just a quickie in the bathroom aha jacuzzi bath, wine, strawbs, popped into the Lindt shop for chocolate, loads of new toys. He tallied at 4 bjs and 7 PIV, managed to squeeze in lovehoney a clone a Willy too :rofl: heā€™s a bit raw this morning but we had to make up for the lack of intimacy all year round aha the actual day will just be a normal day being a Monday, so school runs and work. Might do some baking when the kids finish school and got them heart shaped waffles for breakfast

8 Likes

For me Iā€™m either gonna try be kind to myself or alternatively stick my head in the ground and pretend itā€™s not happening lol

4 Likes

Itā€™s as good a plan as any for being single on Valentineā€™s Day. Hope itā€™s not to hard a day for you.

Missis turn to cook this year. Hoping for a sexy outfit afterwards followed by mutual oral, toys and fun

Iā€™m planning just to take myself on a bit of a date to treat myself. Just going to go and eat in a nice restaurant and have some wine since Iā€™m single currently. Itā€™s not a bad thing treating yourself.

1 Like

We always exchange cards and iā€™ve bought her a choc heart. We donā€™t tend to spend much on it to be honest. @littlespoons

Having a good night is nothing new to you. I think you should have a day when you both have no sex, no masturbation. That would be something difference !! @Dirty-Wife

Thatā€™s nothing new to us :joy: weā€™ve done that plenty too.

Keep on enjoying (iā€™m only jealous) @Dirty-Wife

1 Like

Absolutely nothing sexy or romantic :joy:
I am planning on going out with my 3yo tomorrow, having a little us time as sometimes it feels like itā€™s me and her against the world. I am single, her father pretends she doesnā€™t exist, so I think some girly time is a good alternative :two_hearts:

5 Likes