What are you planning to buy for your Valentines Day shop?

I’ve been wondering this for a bit what to get myself for Valentines Day. I’m currently single but I want to treat myself that day. I’ve had a thought of what I’d get for myself and I’ll link them down below. The sex position books seem like a good idea since I only do doggy, missionary and cow girl (I think it’s called? The one where I’m on top riding them) and it will be the first time I get a glass and metal toy so I’ll experience something new this Valentine’s Day.

What is everyone else thinking about getting for Valentine’s Day? I’d love to hear everyone’s ideas.

3 Likes

Ohh that butt plug does look nice. The glass one too.
Ive got a few treats in drawers i havent dug into yet so dont really need anything.
Some massage oil might be nice though

Ive had this for a while and just havent got round to using it, so think i will treat myself to a nice long bath this year

Ooooh, those all look really nice, I’ve had my eye on both toys (got the slightly larger version of the dildo and since glass is so unforgiving it’s a bit much :sweat_smile:) :heart_eyes: I have quite a few position card decks and books, and they always help spark new ideas :+1: I’ve gotten quite a few pieces for valentine’s day, but I have so much already :rofl:

I also agree massage oil is nice, my favorite is this one as I don’t really like scented stuff, though the bottle leaks :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

This is nice to get deep into muscles :+1:

2 Likes

A different sort of vibrator for her and a ball stretcher for me. We haven’t finalised our choices yet.

As above. We made our selections and they’re on their way.

We are getting some nice naughty underwear. We are then planning a night out and have some car fun. :blush:

2 Likes

Looks like a great selection of treats!
I’ve not even considered Valentine’s Day yet but I’ll probably have my usual depressed moment followed by trying to pretend I’ve forgotten about the day lol

2 Likes

I’m buying absolutely nothing, and I expect absolutely nothing back.

1 Like

Yeah, i know the feeling :hugs: you wont be alone.
Think i might do something nice for myself this year for a change

2 Likes

We only exchange cards :wink: too much hype or are we older and boring

Get the Icicles number 5. It’s one of my faves!

I just treated myself to the doxy classic as an early present to myself :smiley:

I might get myself an iridescent butt plug and some underwear :thinking:

3 Likes

Nothing, we don’t bother with valentines day. I’ve always seen it as something for people who aren’t in a relationship yet.
Well that’s always been my excuse to spend nothing.
We met just a couple of days before valentines day so we make more of an effort for that.

I ordered my first ‘Fierce’ piece to surprise himself with so looking forward to that! Also first tickler and crop :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It’s my partner’s birthday to

1 Like

That sounds like a lovely plan, what are you thinking of doing?

1 Like

Hmm, not sure yet. Having a nice long bath and a bit of a pamper, getting dressed up and going and doing something fun sounds good.
Maybe go see an art exhibit or treat myself to a nice meal or something :smile:

Going to have a dig through the toy box see whats been saved for a rainy day. I know i’ve some massage oil somewhere i haven’t tried yet definitely.

Hope you manage to have a good feb 14th regardless. Good excuse to treat yourself a bit

2 Likes

I have just treated myself to a womaniser, I nearly went with the p40 version but opted for the premium instead. I’ve read great things about all of the models and cant wait to try it out, so opted for 1-2 day delivery to get it sooner!

4 Likes

@chelsea29 I have that one and LOVE it :grin::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

My partner is getting me a red lace set
Lovehoney Plus Size Tiger Lily Red Floral Lace Bustier Set

. . . and red stockings to match. I got some new pink bed restraints from LH also, and we are planning a super-sexy Champagne Valentine’s Day session.

1 Like

@AJSTAR
Why don’t you indulge in a warm and happy self-love Valentine’s Day session, AJ? (You know that loving one’s self is one of my most important practices)
Wishing you all the best. :rose::heartpulse:

3 Likes

A red womanizer and a weekend away might just be on the cards…

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes