What are you wearing today?

I’m lucky I can get away without one. Haven’t really worn a bra for years.

1 Like

Only since lockdown @Cuffed. I never went commando before.

1 Like

Haha @FiE could this new found freedom extend into life post COVID?

All the power to you and everyone else joining in.

2 Likes

For me it’s Underwear for work, and commando if i’m dossing around the house, often walk the dog commando, but wear jeans/combats so there’s no embarrassing outline!

2 Likes

Boring conservative work clothes and good old primark boxers :grinning: I hate commando I like to be held in place :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Clothing - black leggings and long grey/white jumper that covers my bum (can’t trust leggings :joy:)

Underwear - a simple bralette and dark grey pants!

Teamed all with a pair of classic Vans.

Typical work clothes for me. Nothing exciting, nice and basic, and super comfortable.

4 Likes

True, many’s the time I’ve caught sight of my arse in the mirror at home only to find you can see through the leggings! This of course happens if you buy cheap like I do ! :joy:

3 Likes

I actually quite like that on Mrs Co I’m a sucker for all things knickers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I once walked behind a woman in cheap leggings, they were so transparent you could actually see the print design on her pants! :joy:

4 Likes

Haha yes! Even worse when someone else points it out :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Especially if it’s in Tesco’s :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nothing considering in the bath

1 Like

Naked in bed

3 Likes

sat at desk in a red tee with silver kissy lips all over

2 Likes

And nothing else? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice big smile

2 Likes

Haha, a smile is always good but being naked is better

2 Likes

heating went off it got chilly… been pampering the body ready for my parcel arriving tomorrow. first treat for me like this in a decade. so lookin forward to it’s arrival.
If i’m in privacy of my room tho, usually naked and comfy. bum goin numb in this chair.lol

2 Likes

@Gylf48 ill make the assumption and say your in your bed sleeping. Half your luck if that’s the case

2 Likes

Sweater dress and leggings. Maybe my short cowboy boots too!

4 Likes