What did you wear today?

What did you wear today? Was it something that made you feel particuarly sexy?

Its strange as when I dress for work I feel really sexy as I am one of the few females who work there and have lots of really nice pencil dresses and low cut blouses.

At the weekend or bank holiday as it is today I dress more casual a I am in my heels all week. So I wore skinny jeans and a low cut top - tbh everything i own is low cut lol. But i didnt feel particularly sexy.

I got to wear my sexy black satin thong with suspenders and lace top stockings along with a dress and heels. today was a good day :)

i just wore my jeans and a vest top, i never really get to feel sexy during the day as i spend all day with my 1 year old and when i take him to play group in a low-cut top all the other mothers seem to look down on me as if to say (shes a mom she shouldnt dress like that) xx

My oily overalls! With just my boxers underneath

A nice cosy nightie and now my dressing gown, (valid excuse i was up all last night sitting with a friends mum)

Boxers, t-shirt, jeans, socks, trainers. Not at all sexy, but comfy and what I like on a day to say basis

I wore black tights with knee high black socks... denim shorts... a long sleeved grey top... a leopard print bra and pink hotpants :)

Stuburns wrote:

My oily overalls! With just my boxers underneath

Yum!

Every working day;)

Yours sounds a miss match lady G but I can rest assured that you look good in it ;) x

soaking wet motorcycle cloths!!!

Stuburns wrote:

Yours sounds a miss match lady G but I can rest assured that you look good in it ;) x

Oh I did, with my knee high wedge boots >:)

large white knickers,as instructed by my b/f

Pyjamas! Ok not sexy I know....

My work uniform-long sleeve blue top, blue combats, blue fleece jacket, so not sexy!

work clothes- my pink scrubs!! which aren't so sexy but are pink!

with a very sexy pair of panties underneath for a panty buyer ;)

same as yestreday cos Ive got myself stranded in a hotel

Afraid i have to wear normal! clothes for work but got home and put on black suspender belt black with red seams stockings red lace thong red pencil skirt black slinky top and black high heels.

Feels great.

me jeans and hooded top the wife leather mini skirt black tights red high heels lace top