What's the most daring thing you have worn to work?

I work in a very large open plan office. I normally wear boxers under my suit and from time to time I like to wear a pair of my knickers usually a thong. Today I'm wearing a thong and a pair of hold ups. My OH knows I wear ladies knickers, yesterday I said I was going to buy tights or stocking as my legs were cold riding my motorbike, the main reason was so I could wear them at work. Its the 1st time I have worn stockings or tights and I like it. I shaved my legs for the 1st time over the weekend and with the stockings, OMG I feel horny.

I wore a Male g string to work once and also gone commando a few times. It’s nice to have a dirty little secret πŸ˜‚

The see-through blouse I'm wearing today...

My boss is such a horrible letch that I don't even really wear a skirt without leggings underneath because I'll get some comment or made to feel uncomfortable. The best I can get away with is lace undies under many layers!

I have lots of lovely stockings and suspenders that I would like to wear with a (decent length) skirt

Shoes that I hadn't broken in yet. Ouch.

Thank you to the me that decided to have a spare pair of shoes at the office!

Jess Wilde does it not depend what you are wearing under the see through blouse?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

The see-through blouse I'm wearing today...

I had the urge to stand up and take a look over the desk... Will wait until I leave for the day. So I don't look odd looming over at you haha

Unfortunately I wear a uniform to work. Gone commando a few times which is cool, thinking about a small cock ring next.

When at my old job we wore shorts to work and I went in commando, nice and risky but far more comfortable! :D

Friday is dress down day and I always wear a thong under my jeans. #thongfriday

AmyA wrote:

My boss is such a horrible letch that I don't even really wear a skirt without leggings underneath because I'll get some comment or made to feel uncomfortable. The best I can get away with is lace undies under many layers!

I have lots of lovely stockings and suspenders that I would like to wear with a (decent length) skirt

Your very naughty AmyA πŸ‘. The most riskiest thing I have worn at work was my OH stockings and suspender belt under my suit, every time I moved I had to think of something non sexy to prevent a permanent erection lol πŸ˜‚

Being in management I have to dress semi sensible incase of any last minute meetings or interviews, some days I have to go to schools for their assemblies. I do however occasionally wear heelies πŸ˜‚ not daring but tricky.

No one has worn a strap on to work like this news presenter? http://www.sickchirpse.com/news-reporter-strap-on/

I do a lot of presentations for my work. I've stood in front of hundreds of people in ladie's undies. Also fly a lot, and always put on something risky. Never been pulled aside for a further check yet, but they have used the powerful scanners on me, and I'm sure they can see what I have on underneath!

I lot of my tops are sheer. But I normally wear a pinafore dress over them.

I like wearing my dungaree shorts over a body stocking.

Nothing too crazy, just a tiny thong underneath.

jadeybaby35 wrote:

Same

Haven't done it yet but have every intention of wearing the bodystocking in my profile picture at work around Halloween....showed my recent photos to my boss on Saturday, floated the idea of wearing it at work, and he just laughed, so that is a yes as far as I'm concerned. It would be under my work clothes, obviously, but the sneaky peek of lace sleeves and the knowledge of my colleagues regarding what I'm wearing I think would be quite fun.

FiE wrote:

jadeybaby35 wrote:

Same

There's just somethingthat feels quite naughty about wearing a little g-string that doesn't cover much!