Working from home in Lingerie

How is everyone doing, my OH suggested I spend the days working from home in sexy panties (usualy a thong), holdups and her shortest skirt, feels and looks great. My work colleagues have no idea how much fun I am having and how hard and horny I get in the sexy panties. Is there any other guys having fun like this?

2 Likes

Personally I like to hang about totally naked. That said Iā€™m tempted to take a few conference calls dressed only from the waist up. I reckon a few people have been doing this already!

I would love to do this but there are 2 problems: child 1 and child 2 LOL

Relaxed.reflex wrote:

Personally I like to hang about totally naked. That said Iā€™m tempted to take a few conference calls dressed only from the waist up. I reckon a few people have been doing this already!

We've each been doing this. My husband has even had a couple of blow job meetings. lol

Each day last week whilst working from home I wore a different outfit . I just had a hoodie next to the desk to chuck on when a video call came through. More of the same this week.

Sounds like a a amazing plan. Gutted I still have to go into work otherwise Iā€™d be getting the OH to do this.

Key worker so still having to go to work plus don't think my work mates would appreciate me turning up in my lingerie!!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Both the wife and I are still working or this would be us all over.

1 Like

Yesterday I went for the office look with black 60D opaque stocking and suspenders, 34A black bra, size 12 pencil black pencil skirt, white ladies work shirt and size 8 black high heel shoes, I liked the way the black bra was visible through the white shirt. Today I'm going to wear my black shift dress that zips up the back with my black high heels again. I'm not into make up or wigs etc just the wearing feminine clothing. My wife loves it as she knows it makes me really horny, she will normally play boss and tell me to go down on her.

OH produced a crotchless bodystocking for me today, tricky to put on but oh yes it felt and looked so good!