What are you wearing today?

Black skinny jeans, ankle boots, khaki long sleeve top

This post is no longer available.

After feeling a little rough from a night out its been a pyjama day today

My work uniform lol

1 Like

PJ bottoms and a grey t shirt

@EmmaC1989 you got my last like for the next 10 hours haha. Right now I think id prefer to be home in my bed than being stuck at work

Leather look leggings and a vest top.

Working from home clothes are quite different from office ones so covid isn’t all bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jogging bottoms and and t shirt…all the right attire for cleaning the bathroom!

1 Like

I’ve lived in jogging bottoms since covid @wildflower. I didn’t wear them much before but just love them now. Essential working from home clothes lol. I’ve gone all lazy and usually can’t be bothered to wear any knickers under them.

2 Likes

I wish I had that luxury for clothes at work. One must look all corporate for my work. I tend to go commando at home myself, however I have been known to go into the loungeroom put some music on and just dance naked :slight_smile:

1 Like

You make me laugh @Cuffed

I normally wear office wear at work but we’re all working from home still.

I didn’t used to ever go commando, it’s a covid thing lol. I was a g-string every day kind of girl before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha @FiE either way I commend you on your choice of underwear. Id gladly go commando at work however due to my job at times being physical id hate to have a blow out in the pants. Could be embarrassing to say the least :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now i’m home and showered just lounge pants and a t-shirt.

1 Like

Hahaha @Cuffed but what’s wrong with you?

I’m glad you approve :slight_smile: I haven’t worn proper knickers for years, just too uncomfortable.

1 Like

@FiE id rather not flash my fellow workers or the general public thanks. Please understand I love the freedom of going commando or just being naked, but when you work for the Government, it comes down to “there is a time and place for that”

1 Like

Work for the government? Are u a spy? :blush:

1 Like

@FiE that i am not. I promise you that and also swear on my late mothers life too.

I’m also going commando under the jogging bottoms… well might as well be comfy everywhere!

2 Likes

Yay, seems like we have a commando revolution happening

3 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with the bra either if I didn’t need the support!

1 Like