What cheered me up recently

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x good riddance to bad rubbish hun good luck enjoy being able to breath and to live hun :bouquet: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:seedling: whoo! my tomatoes have finally started coming up :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I saw this top on a woman and I thought it might really work for me. It was a high neck halter type crop top, with a thick high band and really strong fabric to support her large boobs without a bra. Just what I need to support me, as I’d like to wear a bra out and about less. All I need to do is find one now.

4 Likes

So pleased for you @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x xx

2 Likes

A drink at the Cock
:beer:

4 Likes

me and my wife finally had a very overdue open and honest conversation about our sex life and relationship

16 Likes

Had my nails and eyelashes and brows done on Thursday for the first time in over a year, I’m blessed with really long lashes and I have them permed and tinted, brows are shaped and tinted. At the market today, hood up against the rain, mask on, must have only been my eyes showing :joy: and the first thing the lovely lady on the veg stalled said was that I looked beautiful!!! I feel guilty having too much primping and not embracing natural but when you get reactions like that it’s hard not to!

15 Likes

That’s lovely @AmyA , it’s always nice to get complements from people, really brightens up your day! I love being pampered too, I went for a massage the other day, didn’t realise how much I’d missed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wouldn’t worry about not embracing natural. If I go out without makeup etc I get asked if I’m ill or tired! I have almost translucent eyelashes and brows (downside of being a redhead!) so I whole heartedly embrace mascara :joy::heart_eyes: On the positive side, I never have to worry about untidy eyebrows :grin:

3 Likes

This morning, waking up in his arms around me and his legs entwined with mine. He was already awake and just looking at me and just said I love you :heart_eyes: and kissed me

9 Likes

What cheers me up every day is seeing my 3 lovely cavapoo’s Mia, Holly and Rubie. Each have their own personality from soft and needy to just outrageously hyper lol.

7 Likes

That’s really nice to hear @AmyA :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Loving all of the above. They make me happy.
@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x I was thinking about your knob of a housemate the other day and hoping he had gone.
@Dirty-Wife I love what you said about your husband. I was in the kitchen earlier just pottering about. Mr John put his arm around me, said “I love you” and kissed my nose. We say it often but sometimes the way it’s said and the look on his face its like it’s really coming from the heart.
Happy Saturday all.

8 Likes

Aww thank you :blush: we say it often too but those times when it’s like that, you can feel it too. Sounds draft but it makes me feel all warm inside and so wanted, and the look in their eyes too when they say it :heart:

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better. X

2 Likes

Watching the box set with Johnny Vegas building is own glamping site a really brilliant watch

1 Like

Good for you @AmyA. I’m loving the way facemasks in general highlight the eyes.
I have fairly long lashes too and I’m intrigued about perming

1 Like

The news that I’m no longer going to have to frequent underground cuddle clubs to hug up with my peeps
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Fresh raspberry porridge. It smelt so good when I was cooking and tastes delicious
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I had raspberry porridge this morning too! I also added a few chopped up strawberries and stirred in a bit of cream just before it finished cooking…bloody lovely! :yum:

7 Likes

Getting a totally unexpected email from a senior manager saying that we’re getting our birthday as a day off as a form of looking after our well-being.

I have genuinely never known a senior manager like this in over 20 years of work.

My team is SO lucky to have been moved into the department we’re now in just before the pandemic hit, because we know we’d have had nowhere near the support and understanding in our old department. It’s something none of us take for granted and we really do appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes