What Choc or Sweets are you addicted to at the moment?

I have 2 weaknessess with chocolate ;

1 : Galaxy . Smooth, creamy and oh so tasty. Has been my chocolate of choice for as long as I can remember.

2: White Chocolate. I do like this in puddings ( Muffins etc . ) However white chocolate also makes me

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

1 : Galaxy . Smooth, creamy and oh so tasty. Has been my chocolate of choice for as long as I can remember.

2: White Chocolate. I do like this in puddings ( Muffins etc . ) However white chocolate also makes me External Media

I recently went through a white chocolate phase - packet of white chocolate buttons on a daily basis. Not wanting to start that again as it's about as bad for you as chocolate can be. Much higher fat content than normal chocolate!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

2: White Chocolate. I do like this in puddings ( Muffins etc . ) However white chocolate also makes me External Media

I recently went through a white chocolate phase - packet of white chocolate buttons on a daily basis. Not wanting to start that again as it's about as bad for you as chocolate can be. Much higher fat content than normal chocolate!

Adx

It's just not fair is it ? Lol

xL-Yx

I know! Why are all the tasty things the ones that are bad for you? If they invent a fat/grease free pizza and low fat (but nice) white chocolate I'd be a happy bunny!

Adx

Has anyone tried those Malteaster bunnies?

They are soooo nice

I love those and jaffa cakes,yummy!!

xx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I know! Why are all the tasty things the ones that are bad for you? If they invent a fat/grease free pizza and low fat (but nice) white chocolate I'd be a happy bunny!

Adx

Make that 2 happy bunnies !

xL-Yx

I also like my chocolate with bubbles of thin! Solid doesn't do much for me sometimes...

Maltesers,haribo Good cock ring material....and moams

I'm addicted to munchies!!

Im addicted to wispa and double choc flapjack

Kinder Bueno (drools) and any chocolate containing nuts especially choc brazils.

Milka Daim Bar - totally agree with this. Had one y'day!

LittleKitty wrote:

Milka Daim Bar - totally agree with this. Had one y'day!

i'm with you on this one.

malteasers ~ malteaster bunnies ~ anything malteasers

i get the whole milka daime too

mmmmm i mite have to pop to the shop now

oops daim!!!! where did that e come from????? lol

I usually don't like biscuits much, but now I am into certain cinnamon ones - however, you wouldn't know them, because they are produced only in Bulgaria.

menyanthe wrote:

I usually don't like biscuits much, but now I am into certain cinnamon ones - however, you wouldn't know them, because they are produced only in Bulgaria. External Media

Go on, try us. We may have...

Z biscuits lol :) You don't

http://ziv.bg/en/products/15-z-biscuits - here is what they look like :)

menyanthe wrote:

http://ziv.bg/en/products/15-z-biscuits - here is what they look like :)

Oooo, the butter look nice!

I used to have a teacher was somewhere over your way (can't remember exactly) and she once brought in some biscuits for the class. Wasn't them though.External Media