What day to day things trigger your horny side?

Everyone has those little things that make them horny or turn them on. What are yours?

Mine are many, but some that get me every time... Long hair on men lol! Sad cowboy types who play guitar, blueberry flavoured things... don't ask me why that is such a sexy taste. The smell of rain and thunder storms. Men who wear my underware.. mmmmm. The smell of Blue Jeans is another.

It's funny how small things make the world of difference to my mood :D

curley hair, nice purfume,sexy undies,some times feet (in stockins) and a draw full ov toys and whips

xxx

Sounds like me lol. I have dark ass length curly hair too :P

lol where u from lol

xx

Now now lol :P

i was joking lol

xx

I know lol. I'm teasing :) :P

u teas lol xxx

lol. I am now... I'm going off line lol. catch you soon, see if anyone else posts to this thread lol xx

i will lol

speak soon

xx

Wearing stockings, men in scrubs (work in a hospital), smell of OHs shampoo, being out late somewhere edgy (I'm very old compared to most here, doesn't often happen) my Coco channel perfume (save it for certain times) and smell of oil/grease/garage!! Oh and smell of spearmint gum! And men in proper worn biker leathers.

Eyes. They're my weak point. A nice pair of eyes and i'm off in to a world of imagination...

single malt whiskey or sparkling wine get me going

and stress. which sounds weird really and is annoying because im usually stressed when i need to concentrate, but can't cause im crawling up the walls. Just feel like needing a good hard and rough session with someone to aleiviate it.

Mmmmm all those sexy things :D

.....................has to be long legs for me - a turn on every time. A glimpse of stocking top or the wind flicking a short skirt up for a brief moment.......and many more

Sexy smile.

When I'm in a really horny phase, just about anything with even a tangential connection to sex will get me going. Often, these phases coincide with me being away from my wife and, by the time that I return, I'm noticeably in a frenzy.

Subtle things work best, though. I may not notice a girl in, say, a boob tube and a mini-skirt, but an elegantly dressed lady in a slit skirt which offers just a glimpse of leg will set my pulse racing. As others have said, eyes and smiles often work wonders, and there's something particularly magical about seeing women fondle their hair.

Sounds do it, too. If I hear a certain sort of rhythmical squeaking, then I find it very difficult not to let my mind wander.

I have a thing for Jodhpurs and boots....my mind starts racing if I see a lady riding past the house on a horse!

a man loosening his tie as he relaxes....love watching my OH do this and gets me every time

smirnoff09 wrote:

a man loosening his tie as he relaxes....love watching my OH do this and gets me every time

This for me too. OH doesn't wear a tie/suit for work so I've only seen him dressed up smart once or twice and it had me blushing! We have a few weddings to go to this year and I cannot wait!