What did you discover in your sexy Christmas stockings?

This year, the “offlings” decided it was their turn to spend their Christmas’s with their partners and families. So, being on our own, we decided to break away from usual traditions and instead indulge ourselves to a week’s sex-fueled Christmas break in a luxury hotel for some deserved “MeTime” away from all the usual home chores.

Before we travelled, we both decided upon packing our own choice of underwear and a selection of sex toys to sustain (and entertain) our sexual preferences.

We decided that we would dress in something sexy to wear on Christmas Day for the hotel’s swanky Christmas Day dinner.

I had packed my collection of LHM lace underwear for men (LHM Red Lace Thong; LHM Black Lace Thong; LHM Black Lace Boxer Shorts; and LHM Red Lace Boxer Shorts:

but, under my black suit, I finally decided to wear a pair of:

LoveHoney Men’s LHM Wet Look and Lace Boxer Shorts (Black)

When Mrs H emerged from changing her clothes for dinner, I was highly impressed with her imaginative and provocative selection of Christmas Day attire she chose to wear for my Christmas treat.

She looked simply delicious in the new Oxblood leather mini slip dress she had treated herself to. The look created was so sexy and provocative. I could see from the slight bulge of suspender clips that she was wearing black-seamed stockings. Her four inch heels accentuated the lovely shape of her nylon-clad calves. I was left in suspense as to what she was wearing underneath and couldn’t wait for her to reveal her sexy choice of underwear for my Christmas treat later on. I knew the the image she created would be sufficient to make the other male guests look on enviously and this gave us both a thrill from the frisson.

Later, back in our hotel room, she slowly, and provocatively, divested herself of her mini dress to reveal the rest of my Christmas treat:

• Sheer black mesh plunge bra;

• Completely Sheer Black 100% Nylon CROTCHLESS FULL Panties

• Black See Thru Sheer 6 Strap PowerMesh Suspender Belt;

• Black Fully Fashioned 15 denier nylon Stockings with Back Seam and Reinforced Foot, Heel & KeyHole Welt; and

• Pair of 4” stiletto heels

In the privacy of room and our luxurious surroundings, we hardly had time to venture out to see the local attractions. All the sights I was looking forward to were those of Mrs H and her wearing the rest of the sexy underwear she treated me to …

Lovehoney Black High-Waisted Fishnet Thong

Completely Sheer Black 100% Nylon CROTCHLESS BRIEF Panties

Black See Thru Sheer Gusset Nylon Brief Panties

Black See Thru Sheer Gusset Nylon Full Cut Panties

We spent most days and nights completely indulgent on our playtime with a selection of toys (including a range of vibrators, clit suction stimulator, strap-on harness and dildos) she had packed.

This Christmas has been a very memorable, pleasure-intense few days and one we have definitely decided upon repeating next year.

8 Likes

Lucky you sounds like a great Christmas. Happy New year.

1 Like

Love the mesh thing which I had on during Christmas and my wife had on a Crotchless pair which I enjoyed so much when I jwent down on her as a Christmas gift and she used her mouth to resolve my stiffness

3 Likes

Sounds like a very happy Christmas indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My legs :kiss:

4 Likes

:mechanical_leg::mechanical_leg::christmas_tree::santa:t2::mrs_claus:

2 Likes

@Himeros1 Sounds like an amazing way to spend Christmas. Hope you both have a great New Year.

2 Likes