Ive been kinky today,Been wearing this of my girlfriends

It feels so sexy its like this in the picture but her one is open crotch one,Been wearing them under my work trousers of course no underwear.

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=505020&ppid=1122&image=556924140&images=556924104,556924140,556924227,556924263,556924332&formats=0,0,0,0,0&format=0

horny devil ha ha ha

So glad you didn'nt have an accident, could you imagine the paramedics' face :) LOL

I think they would have their" another guy with his girlfriends knickers on" face, paramedics and nurses see a lot

Well you dont think of these things like what if something happened.

Still i liked doing it,But it looks better on my girlfriend,But i have to say the slit part where its crotchless did look rather sexy showing of my cock hahaha

did it myself for a dare, it did feel and look a bit "different"

Call me strange but i do find wearing womens worns things like that very hot and exciting,I do think women have a very large selction of kinky clothes,Not much for us guys.

1 Like

i love to see my boyfriend in my knickers, he doesn't do it often enough for me!

Its good to hear when women like their man doing this,But Katmiaow do you like to wear your boyfriends underwear aswell?

Wish the wife had something like that, that i could wear!

Currently wearing some of her underwear to work but it isnt quite as sexy and awesome as that......

Ive got something else of hers that i will be wearing to work this morning,You lot will have to check back later tonight to see what kinky thing im wearing this time.

I find it fascinating that guys like to wear our underwear! If you dont mind, may I ask why it is exactly? I find boxers really attractive! especially that line across your hips just above them *.* :P so nice!

some like the feel because they are generally softer but also its a naughty pleasure maybe also liked with feminisation.

For me the only this that looks sillier than a naked man is a man with a ladies open crotch "body" on. It appeals to my sense of humour. The photos were hilarious like a plucked turked in with a bib on.

I like to wear lingerie, but I can't tell you why. I prefer mine clean and freshly laundered though. I also prefer my own lingerie on me and my wife in her own.

Whilst I can't realy say why I like it, I can tell you I find it very exciting and a huge turn on. Especially when I share the experience :)

CrimsonVixen wrote:

I find it fascinating that guys like to wear our underwear! If you dont mind, may I ask why it is exactly? I find boxers really attractive! especially that line across your hips just above them *.* :P so nice!

For me i dont like to go out and buy womens underwear etc... just for me to wear,I only like wearing it if its been worn by a woman thats what turns me on the most knowing my lady has been wearing it is the kinky part and knowing her boobs etc has been touching the item of clothing just drives me wild,Then of course you have that lovely body scent on the item of clothing.

Im having so much fun today wearing this kinky thin item,Thats all im going to tell you for now untill i get home but its making me feel sexy kinky naughty.

CrimsonVixen wrote:

I think there are many many different reasons that men wear womens underwear.

For me it is a mixture of things. It is the knowing that I have something naughty on underneath and the feel of it. I have some of my own and clean underwear is fine. But I also find it a huge turn on when I wear my wifes worn underwear especially when she tells me to do it, This bit i suppose I like in a submisive and I suppose being feminized way (although knickers would be as far as I would ever want to go).

I guess at the end of the day it is me and my wife knowing something naughty that others dont!

Ok so im home and ive had a fun day wearing my ladys kinky?......

The only problem is i dont have any boobs lol so that part felt a bit weird maybe i should i put something in them to fill them up so it felt more comfortable,So this is what i wore its a all in one thing so the bra bit is attached to it ,Her one is all black including the bra bit,What do you think??

http://www.larougeboutique.co.uk/hustler-maximum-clevage-babydoll.html

that may get you some looks at work lol

Ive never given this much thought before as It wasnt something that turned me on at all...but reading this thread has changed my opinion and now I find it quite hot. I think I'd quite like the idea of my partner wearing my worn undies, the scent of me with him all day....hmmm interesting :D

My wife left a pair in the appartment last time she was here, im not into wearing them but certainly a bit of a turn on finding them, reminder of past pleasures, I told her shes not getting them back lol