What do u say

PetiteJess wrote:

'oh my god' 'that's it' 'i'm coming' 'don't stop' 'yes' 'harder' and lots of moaning.

Always! Why do men insist on stopping as soon as you start coming?!

Young and fun95 wrote:

PetiteJess wrote:

'oh my god' 'that's it' 'i'm coming' 'don't stop' 'yes' 'harder' and lots of moaning.

Always! Why do men insist on stopping as soon as you start coming?!

Could be because of the vaginal muscles contracting when you climax so he can't actually go anywhere? Mine contract very sharply!

Sigh or moan, sometimes "Oh Doctor".

"Don't stop", "I'm gonna cum" and my partner's name.

Only partner who has made me cum so far is my current one, but even when playing alone I say his name at least ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

StHubbins wrote:

I recite as many digits of pi as I can. My record is 3.1415926535

Haha. Challenge accepted.

MRS breaths very heavy as she gets close and then starts working up to loud moaning and if she is completely lost in the moment (or we are away from the kids, thin walls and all that) she will scream out something like F*** me, thats right, yes, F*** my (hole), etc.

Always "I'm gonna come" that way he knows to work it better :p

This post is no longer available.

I start moaning which gets louder and deeper. I say "oh f**k" a lot if it's a really good one :)

Usually I'm pretty quiet, there can be some moaning involved.
If it's a pretty big one after a lot of build up there can be the occasional "oh fuck".
Generally followed by "I love you" or if it's been particularly passionate and I'm an empty sweaty mess then "I fucking love you" for extra emphasis :)

Lots of moaning from the other half and lots of dirty talk from us both telling each other what we'd like to do and be done to each other

We are generally quite quiet, a lot of breathless moaning from me and a grunt from OH, but when we can I can be more vocal saying" oh yes" ! over and over but he can tell when I am close, he says "Fuck me that's good."

Oh knows when I'm close because I start begging 'p!ease let me cum' or 'make me cum, please, I need to' something along those lines. As I cum ....if I've been given permission, ' oh dear God Yes Yes' .....if I haven't been given permission then it's usually ' sorry, I can't hold on any longer, I'm gonna cum' xx

Not a damn word

Oops

Occasionally

"Sorry, I tried to wait"

Some times I moan a little bit, then I would say

I'm cccuuuummmmming. Then collapse on the bed.