What do you say when you are cumming?

For me it's usually "Oh God, yes!" and I'm not even religious

"Sorry it was so quick again"

For me it would have be go faster and harder and don't stop and if I could kiss here while having sex I would as it depends on the position we were in.

If I'm feeling particularly stately, I'd say "I'm arriving..."![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

"Aarrgghh the condom split!!!......

......just kidding"

Good old fashioned "oh fuck"

" fire 1, " followed by" dive ,dive,dive" and making a submarine claxton sound.

Iron other of occasions simply "oops"

Hello,

Goodbye when going.

Depends on the situation....... "im gonna fill u with cum", "where do u want my spunk" "daddy is going to fill your pussy".

Most times i dont say anything, sometimes i will stop thrusting and let my OH feel my cock pulsing with cum into her.

Ermm I dunno nothing overly exciting... I'm gonna cum, or daddy I'm gonna cum don't stop or just cry out unintellgiably. Do enjoy hearing my oh tell me or ask me where Iwant him to cum. If he's in daddy mode heaven i get to beg or just accept depending on the mood. Actually the thought of being made to say something or ask is a turn on as easy to get lost in the moment and i know my oh likes to hear if I've cum or am about to, i forget to be vocal as get lost in sensation....need to work on this

All depends on the mood and how we're doing it. Usually just a simple oh fuck though.

Generally oh fuck, oh god, Jesus Christ etc

Apologies if the above offends on a religious basis xxxx

I just scream " Im cumming lol"

I don't talk, I squirm and make noises that I can't control haha

+1 Nat

I usually don't say anything :)

Who's making the tea?

i say nothing, i do however giggle alot i dont know why but i do, lets just say it leaves a lasting impression just not the good kind you would hope for lol

Sex Squid wrote:

"Aarrgghh the condom split!!!......

......just kidding"

Hahaha oh my god I would cry if this happened to me

I tend to moan and squirm more than talk but anything that does come out of my mouth tends to be pretty filthy and I tend to say no a lot!! That was a weird one for the OH to get used to 😂