What do you do for a living?

Was in the telecoms/ fibre optic / broadband work but got a package, took it and ran. Now enjoying the fruits and being my own master, when th OH let's me.

I'm an ambulance dispatcher. I fancied the job for the long hours, mental stress, poor pay, poor managerial support, and to witness the destruction of the NHS from the inside.
Perhaps this job is getting to me, I'm not selling it too well am I?

I work in a factory these days. It isn't rocket science but it's a good laugh, and conveniently situated at the end of my road. So, 6 days week I stink of onions! Lol.

Used to be in retail, stopped to be a mum, now for the last 6years Ive been working for myself as a photographer and general all round crafty maker doer type dreamer.! Love photography but find the business difficult, I need an agent or something! I want to travel more with my work and be really busy,fingers crossed for this year!!

Duty manager for Lidl.....but want to be a photographer.

Medical secretary for 20 years. Love it!!

I do things at Lovehoney

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I do things at Lovehoney

I wish my job description was so loose. I'd love a job that just required me to do things :)

afrodan wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I do things at Lovehoney

I wish my job description was so loose. I'd love a job that just required me to do things :)

Haha I do lots of things, things is just the easier way to say... things!

Wife's Full Time Carer.

Secondary school teacher. Been teaching for over 7 years and currently part time. Love it and hate it all at the same time but don't think I could have it any other way. Thinking about that stack of marking I have to do this half term...

rainbowbaby wrote:

Secondary school teacher. Been teaching for over 7 years and currently part time. Love it and hate it all at the same time but don't think I could have it any other way. Thinking about that stack of marking I have to do this half term...

School Teacher + Wants to be more dominant in bedroom = Heaven .

I think you have a lucky guy in your relationship . Serve a detention on him !

I am a staff nurse on a surgical ward, I love my job,it's hard work, it's physically and mentally demanding but ever so rewarding x

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

I am a staff nurse on a surgical ward, I love my job,it's hard work, it's physically and mentally demanding but ever so rewarding x

I was going to say your guy must be lucky as well having a nurse as a partner . But the uniforms these days seem to me to resemble more like pyjamas these days and are as about as unsexy as you can get.

mysteron wrote:

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

I was going to say your guy must be lucky as well having a nurse as a partner . But the uniforms these days seem to me to resemble more like pyjamas these days and are as about as unsexy as you can get.

Lol...yes the scrubs aren't the most attractive uniform!! Good job I have a lh one at home ;)

At the moment, I work in hospitality. I enjoy it most of the time, even if it's sometimes hard to be considered "inferior" by some customers just because you work behind a counter for minimum wage while they can afford spending the equivalent of your annual wages in one night... Luckily they are not all like that, some of them are absolutely lovely and I am part of a team of very kind, supportive and crazy colleagues and no matter what happens, I always know I am going to have a good laugh when I go to work!

I`m a company clerical worker

Studying to be a London Black Cab driver

Operations Manager and No2 in a small company.

I know it doesn't sound interesting but I have in my store room some things that might interest some of the ladies but not my Mrs ! I have tried !

In one box in a corner I have a box of hard hats, next to it are 2 boxes of builders boots . And in a box on a shelf I have some used and some new visivests .

Tee-hee, mysteron! I even have the specs for it.