What do you do when your sex life starts going stale?

I mean that's as a general question, and not just for those who are in relationships...

I'm simply curious to know how people deal with it... Iv had plenty of stale relationships in my past lol...

and I apologise if iv started this in the wrong forum...

For us it wasn't a matter of things going stale, we just wanted to spice things up, so bought a 'starter set' from Lovehoney. Is this something you're currently going through? Because I can suggest some things if it is.

Try new things, spice it up a bit! Try toys, games like Monogamy, do it in different places to the bedroom, try some light bondage.
It's an adventure!

Talk to each other.

If you have to, sit down and both write a list out of the things that you would like to try doing. Make a list of as many things as possible. Swap the lists and read them to each other and discuss.

There are people about 40 - 50 years older than you and still active. I remember talking to a 'Home Help' and she was saying that one woman that she visited was still 'at it' in her seventies!

Talk 'If you don't ask you dont get.'

Most of all enjoy it. x

Look at what else is going on. It's usually a sign of something being out of balance elsewhere.

I buy a new toy hehe or I'll make a point of watching more sex-based programs, documentaries etc then I use the info I gain to my advantage by suggesting a new scenario.

My OH has got pretty accustomed to my behaviours when I want I try something new.... He sees me watching something and is basically like "what now?" Hehe

All good advice, communication and spice it up. Your in luck too cos spicing it up is what we do. Ask away. Welcome and enjoy the forums.

Not at the moment im not but I have done... I tend to go through phases where I don't want any sex and that ruins relationships for me - iv always preferred to do it myself with a dildo haha

Have you tried getting him to use the dildo on you though?
Then you can help guide him... once he knows how to pleasure you like that, he will learn to match your rythm with actual sex to =P
(In theory... some men are just a bit simple... like my OH haha)

We talk, the we put in an order on lovehoney, and I start reading more erotic fiction. I'm always hornier if i am reading a good book x

I tend to announce another one of my fantasies, and he usually responds with...yeah we can try haa or I put him on spot and ask one of his. Or I wait til hes coming home from work get the sexy undies on and surprise him haa xx