What do you like most about your body?

I like my boobs but my OH loves my bum!

That my mouth works to taste food and bring pleasure.

Ermmmm hmmmm my oh probably answer that easier......thinking (yep sorry that burning smell is the mental cogs grinding lol)

I would say my boobs even though they have gone from a 34 DD/E down to a 32C since I lost 2 and a half stone. They are still a nice shape and I have both my nipples pierced one vertical and the other horizontal which adds a cheeky aspect to them. .

I think mine would be my boobs... With lower legs and ankles a second

My ohh front my ohhh back but i hate my breast but love mynipples

I cant say what i like about my body but if it comes to protection than i would protect my balls LOL.

Well if you are living in a shell already that should be taken care of already😂
I think most blokes would be protecting those if anything bad was going to happenstances
You must have at least one fav bit of yourself mysterio.....cute bum.... Etc

I have been told that i have a ne bum but i have been out of shape as i stopped looking after myself and now there has been days when i only look in the mirror just to brush my teeth but hopefully i would get into looking after myself again :)

We all do at some stage... Its falling in love with your own bits and work them to your advantage Is how to feel good about yourself.

I suppose its the same with straight men and women(please correct me if i am wrong) that we like the apposite sex body more than our own.

This is a lovely thread and oh so positive.

I've struggled with weight/eating disorders blah blah but have come to love my chunky (albeit freakishly strong for a girl) legs, and fairly muscular bum.

I like my hair. Its is just like Meridas from brave! Orange and curly and I happen to be Scottish :D

I love my boobs and so does my OH

Think would be my boobs and my hands (albeit I have rather big hands for a girl, they are still girly hands)

Boobies!

I quite like my calves and upper arms as they are gaining muscle since I started the gym in Feb. I like my eyes but think my eyelashes are too short. But then again, whoever decided that long eyelashes were the best? Can't us short eyelash people get some compliments too? :P

I do like my hair too, when it behaves. At the moment it needs trimming so is a bit of a wild, long mane! XD

My OH likes my shoulders, chest and arms

I don't really have any part of my body that I like. It's a work in progress.

But my OH tells me that I have adorable puppy dog eyes that he finds hard to resist, and I have squishy, juicy bottom... each to their own I suppose! haha..

Working on getting a nice bum this year...wip