What do you say when you are cumming?

Mr.Peach wrote:

Good old fashioned "oh fuck"

+1

Usually 'I'm cumming' and 'don't stop don't stop don't stop' (stamina isn't his strong point lol)

whatever I feel at the time, I have very little control of what I'm doing or saying at that point!!! 😉

I try to say as little as possible! I'm not a fan of making noise usually, though I have come close to calling out a name 🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊

Please God.....I want to so bad.....Can I ?

Her sisters name

I'm cumming 😂 such an original!

Usually something along the lines of "its not fair" as when she says 'I want you to come now!', I can't help myself. Guess I know who is charge of sex, and its not me 😂

Throbinhood wrote:

I just scream " Im cumming lol"

haha me to with lots of moaning that gets increasing loader so much so neighbours have banged on wall 😂🙈 also right there yes Yes YES KEEP GOING RIGHT THERE AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH.....

Lush Lolita wrote:

whatever I feel at the time, I have very little control of what I'm doing or saying at that point!!! 😉

that's also very true I've actually shocked my self as got quite naughty at times but in that moment anything goes 🙈

Squirming and moaning and I do actually giggle afterwards...no idea why I just feel overjoyed and relaxed and smiley afterwards...😋

normally im cumming followed by OH'S name or oh god

oh god seems to be the fav by most people

CANNONBALL!!!!

Something mumbled or unintelligible, although if we're doing oral I do give good notice for obvious reasons.

Usually fuck oh fuck or oh god baby yes! Any noise or words uttered by my man though is such a fucking turn on though. My favourite is when im giving him oral and he whispers stopstopstopstopimgonnacum (if im only using my hand at the time) its just because he doesnt like the mess if it can be helped so I go awww so you dont want me to do this? Then i go back to using my mouth. Tbf him telling me he's gonna cum is so fucking sexy no matter how he says it. Sometimes its just im cumming! With panty breaths that make me weak at the knee.

I think I say oh god sometimes but I can't be absolutely certain, I shall have to ask oh 😊 I do know my eyes water when it is particularly intense or emotional (strange and I don't know why but hey ho).

For me it's "Ooooh so fucking close, oh fuck, FUUUUUUCK, IM COMING" or I make a moaning noise that has a certain pitch/ sound that I'd never make at any other point, not even during!

My new fella says, "Do you want me to cum Gemma? I'm going to cum deep inside you! I'm going to fill you with my cum" then he stops thrusting so I can feel him shoot!

I tend to say yesssssss baby Im cumming for u with lots of moaning and a few swear words

I love it when a guy cums with a really loud growlllllll or he's telling me where he's gonna cum makes me so wet xx

Um does it not depend on how tight the gag ball is fitted ?

Fuck yeah usually for me, and don't you Fuckng dare stop for her :)