What do you think about pegging

We want to experience pegging anyone got any tips

4 Likes

Hello :wave:

It is a lot of fun.

You may find some useful tips here To peg or not to peg?

1 Like

Enjoy and lube up…

Love being pegged. Its currently my favourite sexual activity.

We have an 8" Lifelike Lover dildo in a pair of harness briefs which my wife wears.

She pegs me in doggy, cowgirl and missionary on a wedge cushion but my favourite is to be bent over the kitchen sink and to be pegged hard from behind.

1 Like

I find it is really fun and gives me power that I don’t usually get. Also lots of lube and lots of patience and keep applying lube if it starts getting dry again as the anus does not lubricate itself. I use the liquid silk lube and that stays for ages. I once pegged a guy and didn’t need to add extra lube for an hour when I used the liquid silk lube. It’s better than any other lubes I’ve found even the anal lubes.

2 Likes

There’s this thread from '20 August Pegging/Strap on - HELP PLS!
Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*
And search pegging, if you click the show more link at the bottom of the search widow there are loads

1 Like

We love it!

1 Like

I love it, the power exchange is awesome

2 Likes

Really want to try this but the missus isn’t up for it. Watch videos with pegging all the time as I find it really hot

3 Likes

Absolutely loved it and would rate is as one of the best sexual activities I’ve enjoyed. That was until out of the blue , my OH decided it wasn’t ever going to happen again and the toys were thrown away. To this day, I still don’t understand her reasons but I miss the pegging loads !!!

I love it and have cum whilst being pegged

It’s quite new to me and the missus, but I love it and she loves doing it it to me. Strap on or just playing with my ass but I do love the feeling in my back with my legs up and she’s slowing peggin me and playing with me, we started out small and now on a medium lenghth… But there’s a big jump to the large one. So hopfully soon I can move on to that :blush:

1 Like

I love it, it is lots of fun having the roles reversed and being on the receiving end.
It really great feeling a nice dildo stimulating the prostate.

1 Like

I’d love to peg hubby, he’s wary but open to building up to it

3 Likes

I wish my OH was as adventurous as you. Still I can always love in hope.

1 Like

First off, for the guys that think it makes them less than a man i can only say get over yourself. If your girl wants to peg you then let her do it. Look in to her giving you a prostate massage & I’m sure you will be much more open to the idea. Nothing turns me on more than knowing she is about to take control over me & own me. It’s really an awesome thing but start slowly, use lots of lubricant & get on all fours for her like you like for her to do for you. She will be more sexy than ever before.

2 Likes

Thank you

Take you time it isn’t something you can jump straight into. Personally I like my misses to start of with her fingers and build up from there. I really want her to fist me but not quite there yet. Oh and make sure your relaxed and not tense. If it’s your first time it will feel very unusual the first few times but it is super enjoyable. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Sharbur, do you find that the guys you peg actually cum or is it mostly the physical sensation of being penetrative that they enjoy?

I’m definitely curious but no idea how to bring it up!

May start with some anal play first and work from there.