What do you think?

So, last night I'm round at this guys and things start to get abit steamy but we stop short of sex as he has to go back out to take a family memeber the airport.

He said he wouldn't want to have sex with me and then it seem that he was kicking me out. Now I wouldn't have minded. He had a genuine excuse so it wouldn't have bothered me. I saw it as a real gentlemanly thing to do but he thought he was just being a dick.

I think it's nice that he said he doesn't want to have sex then kick me out (which is what I'd expect from most guys, sorry) but I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks.

Guys, what would you have done?

question is will you see him again?

Yeah, we will definitely see each other again

Well then no problem.....If I was on a date with someone I wouldnt want to be under time pressure the first time we made love.

I don't see the problem with waiting until next time.

How long have you been seeing each other and have you had sex before?

Patience is a vitue

If he likes you and you've aggreed to meet again. I don't think you have anything to worry about. He sounds like he's being decent, kind and honest and loyal to his family.
Like I say I don't see a problem.

Fair do's for the reason yous not having sex. But i wouldn't of just thrown you out. Would it of been possible for you to stay in the house till he got back? Maybe he just wants to use you? Sorry for being blunt.

rushman1uk wrote:

Fair do's for the reason yous not having sex. But i wouldn't of just thrown you out. Would it of been possible for you to stay in the house till he got back? Maybe he just wants to use you? Sorry for being blunt.

i agree .. its nice that he didnt do you then chick you out .. but i dont get why he seemed to need to throw you out at all ?

Why does every one see it as being thrown out? Maybe it was the end the the date, all good things must come to an end including 1st dates. If he didn't want to have sex with you and maybe he didn't want to be tempted to either. If you'd have stayed longer things may have gone too far.
What time were you planing on leaving his house anyway and was it really that much earlier in comparrison?

I don't think there's anything to worry about here. Sounds like he respects you and wants it to be right when you do have sex. Better luck for next date! Have fun x

Two sides to this....

The positive faith in the human species approach is - genuine chap, a real gentleman and wants to ensure that you don't think he is just going to use you

The more cynical might say to you that he has sacrificed the short term to ensure your merdium term "sex" loyalty to him. Because right now hasn't he got you feeling and thinking about him exactly the way he would want it because you'll give him a good few chances on the basis that he was a gentleman the first time

Ah, seems my questions have generated an unexpected response!

Let me explain a little more....

We didn't have sex because he had to go back out and it wasn't appropriate for me to stay there and wait for him. He explained that he would think himself a dick for having sex with me and then asking me to leave (as he would prefer we had sex and then I stayed the night).

I was bowled over by how sweet he was because I just wasn't expecting it at all (as a girl who has had fuck buddies in the past and that's the norm - sex then leave), it's been a while since I dated so don't remember what this bits like! I honestly thought he was such a gentleman.

I just wondered how other men would have handled the situation. It genuinely didn't upset me in any way that we didn't have sex, it's not that important for me. Like I said, I was just wondering what the general concensus was, whether men would happily still have sex and then ask her to leave or do the same as this guy and wait for a more appropriate time. And also wondered how if other women would have felt the same as me and wouldn't have been bothered either way or would have been glad he suggested you wait.

Funnily enough, both times following this that we have come close to sex following this he has had to cancel. But that doesn't matter since I could go a year without sex and it wouldn't phase me I'm sure if/when we have sex it'll be better because we waited. Oh well, we'll see.

Anyway, I've written alot so I'll shut up now.

Maybe he has some issues with getting intimiate, having cancelled the last two times! I'd say something to him and see what he says!! x

You could go a year without sex and it wouldn't phase you SBB? I think I'd go on a homicidle ramage! lols!

IMO he just wants to take things slow, maybe take sex of the table and get a chance to get to know you?

I had a friend who was dating a guy that sounded a little like yours after a while of dating ect she asked him why, and he told her he was too embarressed to tell her that he was celebate and didn't want sex before marriage.

Could be a number of things.

(I'm stikk shocked at the year thing :op )

So shocked I couldn't spell still!

Haha. I could go a year without sex but I think I'd be crazy after 2 months if I didn't have any toys!

It's an illness thing FA, I don't always enjoy sex, it can be painful so I wouldn't mind going without to see how that effected my illness.

When I do enjoy sex though, I think to myself, why would I want to give this up?! haha

Oh no bless ya!!

I think I'd go nuts within a week without my toys since the OH lives in Canada and is back and fourth tragically sex all the time isn't on the menu.

Ah, that's a shame! I'd lose my mind alot quicker without my toys, they are brilliant!

SexyBumBully wrote:

Ah, that's a shame! I'd lose my mind alot quicker without my toys, they are brilliant!

I do believe then LH has saved not only both our sanities but also me from going on some form of homicidle spree!