What does everyone do?....

My biggest hobby is probably playing my games on facebook lol, don't really have the energy to do much after chasing my toddlers about

Ooo and window shopping... One of my favourite things... Hate buying things but love imagining what it would be like to own expensive things like light fixtures and silly things like that

Lmao, the 'cocking' did make me chuckle but I knew what you meant!

My hobbies are...
Being in a drama group, watching films, testing sex toys for Lovehoney, chatting on whatsapp, playing words with friends.
I love going out with my husband, kids and spending time with all the family and love my church family and spending time with God.

Gardening mostly, Botany and general horticulture.

Cheesy I know but my family. I love them.

work & sex!! lol I try to go the gym couple of times a week and see friends as often as possible, but atm my fav pass time is sex with oh, just so much fun with the games we play (sub/master) and I am making up for lost time!!

My hobbies all revolve around things with engines......trackdays for car and bike, building cars, drifting, motorsport in general really. And I love to go bowling with my little lad.

My main hobby right now is going to concerts, I'm going to roughly one a month right now.

As someone who has severe anxiety issue and Agoraphobia, they're a massive drain on me emotionally but I find that forcing myself to get to shows is really, really helping my problems.

I also enjoy watching and studying pro-wrestling, practicing guitar, practicing animation and I'm also a massive gamer.

I love reading, shopping and recently took up baking which I love

tennis, golf and badminton for me.

Gaming (I work in a high street game retailer), reading & music >.<

Cycling both road and mountain bike also like to walk.

Oh well I like

Cooking/Baking

Photography/Photo Manipulation (i.e Photoshop etc)

Web design/development (it's part of my job)

Music/Movies/Theatre

Gaming (both PC & Console)

Kickboxing, reading and the gym.

student, part-time retail assistant,
I love reading, baking, partying, and walking in the rain x

For hobbies I love going to movies - I always read on my lunchbreak and most evenings do a bit of gaming, mostly LoL these days (same summoner name on EU west if anyone wants to add us :p)

I also go to Tai-Chi once a week and gym it twice a week - I aim for more but really, too lazy for that. I also do Archery during the summer months!

Sex is my main hobby - I'm totally addicted :P but when I get some spare time I also love long walks, reading erotica, watching movies, relaxing in the garden and taking rubbings from anything that looks unusual and making potions with essential oils :) xxx

I box its lots of fun indeed

at present , i draw , read , paint stuff , and im making a rug !

Looking after the kids, looking after the puppy, walking, cooking, painting glasses and vases, spending quality time with the other half gardening, watching films. Also into redecorating the house at the moment, now kids are a bit bigger and dog is house trained