What does your OH think about your pics/photos on LH?

toxycat wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Me and my oh recently had a discussion about my profile pic on here......he wasnt happy about it at all!!.......thought it was too provocative and people would get the wrong idea (i think mines pretty tame compared to some!!).......anyway i explained to him its not that sort of site....and after much discussing i sort of won the issue...so my pic is still up!!

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same sort of discussion with their other halfs......how do they feel about you having racy pics on here........ie next top model pics etc.......do they mind?......does it bother them?........

Only just noticed this thread! I don't think your pic is exactly racey toxy! To be honest although my oh knows i come on here and review etc shes never asked to see any of it. I don't really know what shed make of my posts? It's pretty anonymous and i don't flirt or say anything too bad, and my pic isnt me but i'm still reluctant to show her as i'm not totally confident that i havent said something she might not have wanted me to say? But if she asked i'd show her.

I think hes just protective over me.......i wouldnt class the pic as racy either......think hes just worried ill attract the wrong sort of attention...plus he doesnt really get this whole..'forum' thing..........it is interesting to here what other peoples partners think...........

my OH has no problems at all with me posting on the forums infact when he is home from work we love looking at posting on the forums together

siandlinda wrote:

toxycat wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Me and my oh recently had a discussion about my profile pic on here......he wasnt happy about it at all!!.......thought it was too provocative and people would get the wrong idea (i think mines pretty tame compared to some!!).......anyway i explained to him its not that sort of site....and after much discussing i sort of won the issue...so my pic is still up!!

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same sort of discussion with their other halfs......how do they feel about you having racy pics on here........ie next top model pics etc.......do they mind?......does it bother them?........

Only just noticed this thread! I don't think your pic is exactly racey toxy! To be honest although my oh knows i come on here and review etc shes never asked to see any of it. I don't really know what shed make of my posts? It's pretty anonymous and i don't flirt or say anything too bad, and my pic isnt me but i'm still reluctant to show her as i'm not totally confident that i havent said something she might not have wanted me to say? But if she asked i'd show her.

I think hes just protective over me.......i wouldnt class the pic as racy either......think hes just worried ill attract the wrong sort of attention...plus he doesnt really get this whole..'forum' thing..........it is interesting to here what other peoples partners think...........

my OH has no problems at all with me posting on the forums infact when he is home from work we love looking at posting on the forums together

My oh isnt big on computers....also i think the thought for him of spending a hour or so talking to strangers on a forum is quite bizarre..................lol

I can see how an OH can get misconceptions about the OA, I think mine did/does herself, I think the best way to describe it is....

" A Unisex drop-in Cafe where we talk about sex as casually as we would football or knitting. "

What am I like lol? That's exactly how I described it to 'J'

SeduceUsNow wrote:

I can see how an OH can get misconceptions about the OA, I think mine did/does herself, I think the best way to describe it is....

" A Unisex drop-in Cafe where we talk about sex as casually as we would football or knitting. "

What am I like lol? That's exactly how I described it to 'J' External Media

yeah we have chatted about it.........and he doesnt mind me coming on here................he just doesnt get it.......and he cant understand how i can talk about such intimate stuff with utter strangers.........i suppose for some...thats a hard things to understand!!

SeduceUsNow wrote:

I love this explanation!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

SeduceUsNow wrote:

I love this explanation!

hubby says its now i,m confident talking about sex, with others ,,totaly different before i met him no way would i have talked to other people about sex ,my body, what i enjoy ,,,thanks to hubby giving me that confidence ,,,and like others have said only like talking about other things ie footy ...

lol..so do i......The Lovehoney drop in Cafe!!!.........makes it sound almost normal!!

What is "Normal"? Hehe, Have I maye, Perhaps, Created the Forum Slogan???

*Maybe* even lol, Me and my damn Typo's...

You changed your pic SUN, why?

Guess, Nah I can see why she didn't want me having that one up. ;)

Loves huni wrote:

Well, i ont really mind you lot seeing my face that doesnt bother me so no editing done in my pics and yes i do have 'raunchy/suggestive' pictures but its not as though im privately sending them to everyone and when i asked my mans oppion he just said 'i like them :)' so no big deal there :) i just like to let you all see this side to me properly x

And what a lovely side it is..........!!!

My OH is in my picture so it doesn't really matter much

I don't find your pic provocative Toxy.

Well, I never bother putting any pics of me up, it's hard to get the disclaimer "Warning: This image may offend, upset or unnerve" before people can see it...

As for Ad's... I like it. It makes her feel more confident, I get to show off and it's fun taking them.

Fraggles rock, no pun intended! well maybe a bit.

My fella takes my pics and he's a member on here anyway, so he doesn't mind at all. I want him to have one of himself up but he hasn't as yet xx

My OH knows I'm a member on here and obviously knows I talk to people as I explained to her the whole adoption thing, but she's never asked me any details. She wouldn't be very pleased if i put pictures up though, otherwise I'd put some up.

headsouth wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

My fella takes my pics and he's a member on here anyway, so he doesn't mind at all. I want him to have one of himself up but he hasn't as yet xx

I think I could've guessed that position, going by the pics he comments on! I actually find it really suprising how open you both appear to be, but that's a reflection on me, not you.

Can I ask what / why you post them in the first place? what sort of responses do you feel are appropriate? TBH, i'd probably comment on them more, but it feels less appropriate to do so with your OH here. Again though, that's my mind's "fault" if there is one, as it should make no difference really.

I get you with this. I'll only comment on certain people's pics who I'm comfortable with, even though we're open on here it is still a private matter in my opinion.

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Well, I never bother putting any pics of me up, it's hard to get the disclaimer "Warning: This image may offend, upset or unnerve" before people can see it...

I don't think that's fair on yourself... you're not that bad... see? http://www.snark-sharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/wembly.jpg

Uncanny. I do need a haircut... I still have no idea why you (internet) shout Wembly at me....

headsouth wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

I think I could've guessed that position, going by the pics he comments on! I actually find it really suprising how open you both appear to be, but that's a reflection on me, not you.

Can I ask what / why you post them in the first place? what sort of responses do you feel are appropriate? TBH, i'd probably comment on them more, but it feels less appropriate to do so with your OH here. Again though, that's my mind's "fault" if there is one, as it should make no difference really.

We are very open as a couple, and don't really know why we post them to be honest, I guess I just want to guage peoples reactions and see if people like them. I also feel left out - most other people have naughty pics lol.

Any response is appropriate, though if its going to be an insult i'd rather you just said nothing. Comment away HS, it doesn't matter whether MH is here or not, he took the pics, uploaded them with me and knows people will be able to see/comment on them. If he wasn't comfortable with it he wouldn't have done it. Neither of us are going to see it as inappropriate - we both know you from here so its fine. Obviously if it was a random person it'd be different.