What does your OH think about your pics/photos on LH?

Me and my oh recently had a discussion about my profile pic on here......he wasnt happy about it at all!!.......thought it was too provocative and people would get the wrong idea (i think mines pretty tame compared to some!!).......anyway i explained to him its not that sort of site....and after much discussing i sort of won the issue...so my pic is still up!!

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same sort of discussion with their other halfs......how do they feel about you having racy pics on here........ie next top model pics etc.......do they mind?......does it bother them?........

toxycat wrote:

Me and my oh recently had a discussion about my profile pic on here......he wasnt happy about it at all!!.......thought it was too provocative and people would get the wrong idea (i think mines pretty tame compared to some!!).......anyway i explained to him its not that sort of site....and after much discussing i sort of won the issue...so my pic is still up!!

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same sort of discussion with their other halfs......how do they feel about you having racy pics on here........ie next top model pics etc.......do they mind?......does it bother them?........

Nobody can complain about mine xD RSPCA xD I don't think your picture is any way provocative. Just think its just a general Picture of someone! xD

Sorry no experience of people not complaining! xD

All the best,

Sir.T

The OH find my pics sexy but said that he doesnt mind as long as I'm not naked and/or you can tell who it is, as I am all his. I find it sweet and caring. I change my pic a lot as I get bored.

WandA takes my photos - and edits them to make sure nothing too revealing is on show.

He's not too worried about them being too revealing since it's all anonymous - plus he's proud that he's the one who gets to appreciate me IRL so it's all good.

Adx

my hubby loves my pics and dont mind anybody seeing them ..do have more saucier ones on our other website xx

The OH and I are both on Fetlife, and we have far raunchier pics on there - his are especially rude! So no, he doesn't have problem with my LH photos :)

Before and when i first met my fella i was quite a poser and would put pics of myself posing in various outfits on facebook etc eg french maid, school girl (nothing extreme/hardcore) so he knows i like to take pics of myself, it makes me feel confident tbh and sexy when i dont usually feel as though i am on a daily basis.

Ive only had a few pics of me as my profile image which have just been uniforms and ive only added a picture of stockings for the leg amnesty and of my toy collection so he wouldnt have reason to complain, if he did have issues with it though i hope he would comment but i do think of him and his feelings at all times and wouldnt do anything that i think would make him uncomfortbale. Id not put any images of myself nude or even in lingerie up as to me thats for his eyes only as id hope he wouldnt share his body with others in that way either. x

I think mine wouldn't like the avatar I have.. He's rather possessive, and thinks he should be the only one to see and touch it really.

Overall, he'd get angry. And probaly demand me to take it down >_<

Hubby & I made an evening of taking a photo for LoveHoney. We had fun doing it & we picked the photo together. On that basis, I'm fairly certain he approves

My OH was there when I was trying to take non-disgusting pics so she knows the deal, but I don't know if she's actually seen them 'in the wild' like.

My OH took the picture ages ago and I downloaded it from his phone to put on here a few weeks back. He has no problems what-so-ever with it being up.

i dont have an OH but some of my mates and family do worry about the forum posting, even if i explain to them that its not a pick up site and its all anon. end of the day though its my choice rather than anyone elses.

toxycat wrote:

Only just noticed this thread! I don't think your pic is exactly racey toxy! To be honest although my oh knows i come on here and review etc shes never asked to see any of it. I don't really know what shed make of my posts? It's pretty anonymous and i don't flirt or say anything too bad, and my pic isnt me but i'm still reluctant to show her as i'm not totally confident that i havent said something she might not have wanted me to say? But if she asked i'd show her.

My OH used to be bothered with my having my picture on here, but as i've been here years now he isn't bothered anymore!

as long as you can't see my face i don't think he cares!

VW x

I think my OH is ..... Indifferent shall we say, As long as I don't show myself too much I think I'm kinda safe, Plus she knows it's a way for me to try to build my self confidence.

If she doesn't like the one I've got up eventually... I'll take it down.

I'm very respectful of 'J's wishes you see!

'P'

my o/h does not know i'm on here. i haven't uploaded any photos and not going to any time soon because he does not know. he does know i have an account with L/H and we shop together.

sam wrote:

my o/h does not know i'm on here. i haven't uploaded any photos and not going to any time soon because he does not know. he does know i have an account with L/H and we shop together.

Yeah, ive been pretty much the same sam. Ihad to let oh know in the end as someone sent me something and i would have got told off for spending more on LH (had bought quite a lot in a short space of time a few weeks before you see),so i explained about the forums and reviews then. But she trusts me and i trust her so she doesnt check up on me as she doesnt need to really as i'm a good girl and happy External Media. If i wasn't i'd talk to her about it rather than doing stupid things on here!

merry cherry wrote:

sam wrote:

Yeah, ive been pretty much the same sam. Ihad to let oh know in the end as someone sent me something and i would have got told off for spending more on LH (had bought quite a lot in a short space of time a few weeks before you see),so i explained about the forums and reviews then. But she trusts me and i trust her so she doesnt check up on me as she doesnt need to really as i'm a good girl and happy External Media. If i wasn't i'd talk to her about it rather than doing stupid things on here!

he doesn't really trust me lately since i told him i was bi even though he has said he is fine with it. i haven't done anything for him no to trust me but i guess he is quite affected by it all.

merry cherry wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Only just noticed this thread! I don't think your pic is exactly racey toxy! To be honest although my oh knows i come on here and review etc shes never asked to see any of it. I don't really know what shed make of my posts? It's pretty anonymous and i don't flirt or say anything too bad, and my pic isnt me but i'm still reluctant to show her as i'm not totally confident that i havent said something she might not have wanted me to say? But if she asked i'd show her.

I think hes just protective over me.......i wouldnt class the pic as racy either......think hes just worried ill attract the wrong sort of attention...plus he doesnt really get this whole..'forum' thing..........it is interesting to here what other peoples partners think...........

My OH doesnt really get the whole forum thing either, I suggested he created an account for himself but he said that we would have to order things seperately, review both and then have 2 accounts for i-points. I suppose hes right, and I know he wouldnt use the forums, hes not that much o a chatterbox where as I am as Im sure many of you have gathered.