What Photos To Upload ??

hi all.

ok im officialy confused as to what photos i can uploaf of me.

is there a rules place that tells you what photos can be loaded.

other day i tried loading up nude photos showing my private bits but was advised to remove them , but ive seen some members on here showing their bits. so am i being singled out here ???

need advise

thanx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

uwmatt wrote:

other day i tried loading up nude photos showing my private bits but was advised to remove them , but ive seen some members on here showing their bits. so am i being singled out here ???

Are you sure, because it's against the rules.

Im not sure how far to go sometimes but nude is def no go. Im still not sure about my new profile pic, seems ok.

Mistress D wrote:

Im not sure how far to go sometimes but nude is def no go. Im still not sure about my new profile pic, seems ok.

I love the new pic, D. It's so erotic yet it's so powerful. I love, love, love it.

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

I love the new pic, D. It's so erotic yet it's so powerful. I love, love, love it.

Thank you Emily, still may not keep it though. X

A photo of you naked is a no - yes, men naked chests are all right, or generally bottoms, photos in underwear are ok as well by the rules. And people do have that. Havent seen anyone naked, or bottom max, definitely not the male front. And I am not sure I would like that.

uwmatt wrote:

hi all.

need advise

thanx

Matt, appologies if you feel that I was picking on you, it wasnt meant to come across as that but you did make me spit coffee over my pc.

the rules are clear about what you can and cannot show :

Yes please - allowed!
  • Cleavage
  • Lingerie
  • Bottoms
  • Legs
  • Faces
No thanks - not allowed!
  • Penises
  • Testicles
  • Vaginas
  • Labia
  • Anuses
  • Nipples
  • Sexual activity
  • Photos of you with your kids (they'e lovely, but not while we're talking about sex!)

and I do like the new avi, stands out and doesnt break any rules

xGGx

if you do want to post intimate pictures, there was a lovehoney blog a few years back where people posted pics of the 'not allowed' variety above (apart from kids). don't know if that's still around?

uwmatt wrote:

ghostgirl was already kind enough to provide you with a link to the Lovehoney photo rules in the thread in question.

uwmatt wrote:

am i being singled out here ???

Nobody is singling you out Matt, surely you can't genuinely believe that the picture you uploaded was acceptable for a site like this.

If you do then i think you have completely the wrong idea about the Lovehoney forums.

If you are still unsure then read the rules and perhaps take a look at other peoples pictures and you should be able to figure it out.

ghostgirl wrote:

uwmatt wrote:

hi all.

need advise

thanx

Matt, appologies if you feel that I was picking on you, it wasnt meant to come across as that but you did make me spit coffee over my pc.

Yes please - allowed!
  • Cleavage
  • Lingerie
  • Bottoms
  • Legs
  • Faces
No thanks - not allowed!
  • Penises
  • Testicles
  • Vaginas
  • Labia
  • Anuses
  • Nipples
  • Sexual activity
  • Photos of you with your kids (they'e lovely, but not while we're talking about sex!)

xGGx

hi ya.

can i post a picture of me in my white calvin kline boxers has a buldge showing my package but u cant see my bits.

that ok ??

MAtt

uwmatt wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

uwmatt wrote:

hi all.

need advise

thanx

Yes please - allowed!
  • Cleavage
  • Lingerie
  • Bottoms
  • Legs
  • Faces
No thanks - not allowed!
  • Penises
  • Testicles
  • Vaginas
  • Labia
  • Anuses
  • Nipples
  • Sexual activity

xGGx

hi ya.

can i post a picture of me in my white calvin kline boxers has a buldge showing my package but u cant see my bits.

that ok ??

MAtt

Yes, it's fine.

uwmatt wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

uwmatt wrote:

hi all.

need advise

thanx

Yes please - allowed!
  • Cleavage
  • Lingerie
  • Bottoms
  • Legs
  • Faces
No thanks - not allowed!
  • Penises
  • Testicles
  • Vaginas
  • Labia
  • Anuses
  • Nipples
  • Sexual activity

xGGx

hi ya.

that ok ??

MAtt

can think of several similarly wrap packages on here and that is acceptable

xGGx

hehe x hows that ?

matt x

Thats so much better no coffee on pc this time

xGGx

hehe ty