What is happening to our orders?

Hi

Yes you are right.....we have a tech issue where if an order is changed the delivery method changes too! We have asked IT to fix this and are hoping to have it sorted very soon. My team are looking out for this, but clearly these slipped through our grasp-sorry!!!

We do ship orders Monday to Sunday, but some services will not collect from us as frequently as we might like. This means that some orders placed late on a Friday may not go until Saturday or even Monday in some cases. Our checkout and email confirmations should make this clear for you.

Regarding the Customer Care issues....my team did tell you that the orders will go. I do hope you can belive me when I say this would have been said in the full belief that it would be sent. In 99.9% of cases all orders are shipped on the day they are placed (before the cut off).....it may be that our Warehouse were a bit stacked up that day and we were not aware there may be issues, so we are really sorry about that.

The stock issues are rare and it may have been our warehouse were looking for your items...we only normally sell what we have in stock, so I suspect a particular item may have been placed in the wrong location. That may also have been why my team only had the issue passed to them at a late stage.

I understand all the points you have made...and are all very valid!!! Sorry!

We will keep pushing to do better next time and get our services back up to the extremely high standards you all have the right to expect from us!

I would like to add a note about Royal Mail.....I really cannot praise them highly enough. I know it is frustrating when they do not get it righ (be it a Lovehoney order or anything else), but their service standards are really the very best! Yes, occasionally they should do better, but we have tried most services and they always come out on top.

Thanks Jess and Matt, I was just trying to help provide feedback as a US customer my packages have always got here, sometimes customs is a pain and slows them down a bit but you guys are WORTH THE WAIT everytime. =)

Thank you Jess and Matt again for all the attention and care!

I'm sure you'll get on top of things as always, so no worries from me.

I wouldn't know about the Royal Mail's services with me not living in the UK, but I do know that this nation's postal service greatly s***s (excuse the word, they really don't deserve me putting it in more politically correct terms), and wouldn't trust them with anything, so I suppose it is thanks to the "counterpart" Royal Mail that all my parcels do arrive, and quite intact too!

Ok, so for the first time EVER my Lovehoney order was not left in my mail box and instead I was left a card to go pick it up at the post office!? I am in the states and this has never happened to me before. Particularlly frustrating becasue this order was held up in customs for an eternity so my order from July 17 will hopefully be in hand tomorrow.

Dont get me wrong here, ya'll are worth the wait. But I will be asking tomorrow why I have to pick it up when previous orders have been left in my mail box.

I've had that happen to me for no apparent reason. Must have been a different person on my route because they usually come straight to the door.

I have had post be delayed lately. We have a new postman and he just delivers letters and all parcels seem to be taking a few days longer than normal :(
X

Hm… so after my previous experiences, I thought this thread to be obsolete… But there’s once again trouble in paradise :(.

Shortly after 1 am on the 3rd I placed an order. It was despatched on the 4th and has not yet arrived.

Shortly after 2 am on the 3rd I placed another order (but only payed for it in the evening of the same day as it needed sorting out first because of technical issues on the site when placing it). However, in the meantime one of the items that needed sorting actually went out of stock so on the 4th I was asked if I was OK waiting for it to come back and all items be shipped together. I agreed and it was despatched on the 6th and it arrived today.

Sunday evening I placed an order. And it was only despatched Tuesday evening.

Monday evening I placed an order. And now (Tuesday night) it is still “being processed” rather than having been despatched.

Ahem… I ask shyly again, what is happening to our orders?

era wrote:

Hm… so after my previous experiences, I thought this thread to be obsolete… But there’s once again trouble in paradise :(.

Shortly after 1 am on the 3rd I placed an order. It was despatched on the 4th and has not yet arrived.

Shortly after 2 am on the 3rd I placed another order (but only payed for it in the evening of the same day as it needed sorting out first because of technical issues on the site when placing it). However, in the meantime one of the items that needed sorting actually went out of stock so on the 4th I was asked if I was OK waiting for it to come back and all items be shipped together. I agreed and it was despatched on the 6th and it arrived today.

Monday evening I placed an order. And now (Tuesday night) it is still “being processed” rather than having been despatched.

:O I have never experinced that! I hope it arrives soon. I made an order last night and withing a few hours it was dispatched. I usually find the delays to be with Royal Mail not Lovehoney

X

era wrote:

Wow you order a lot haha! I order like every 1-2 months! I wish I could order as much as you (though maybe not with your order issues)

popk1n wrote:

Wow you order a lot haha! I order like every 1-2 months! I wish I could order as much as you (though maybe not with your order issues)
I blame Lovehoney's marketing team, LOL! The issues are only in recent times, never experienced them before, so hopefully they will get fixed soon.