Delays for continental shipments?

Is anybody else suffering from too long delays? My last order was shipped on Monday and Asendia's tracking software says it was accepted in Hounslow Depot on 2 December - and nothing else! Normally I'd receive Monday shipments on Friday....

What's the point of LH sending out the orders immediately if the parcels are then sitting in a warehouse for ages?

If you are not happy and you sound as though you arn't , I would ring the customer services line or send them an E mail voicing you concerns, to give them a chance of putting it right .

There is currently a MASSIVE backlog from black friday online shopping, it's not Lovehoney fault, the royalmail are jut seriously behind.

Hey

I am sorry to hear you are awaiting on an order from us ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I can see a colleague has been in contact and hope this may help clarify the situation.

Please do let us know if anyone is awaiting an order that has not arrived we will happily look into the disapatch information for you. We do alos have this handy link too :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/where-is-my-order/

I am sorry , I know the delivery services are working their very best to keep up with black friday weekend and the rush of the xmas shop.

Thank you for paitence

Leanne

Lovehone customer care

I am also waiting on a few items that would normally be here by now so I assume it is not just us two that are suffering. It is frustrating but I am sure that not much can be done

I sent a friend an item, he lives in Spain, and we had to ask customer services to resend it after almost two weeks of waiting.

good to know it's not just our order.

Okay, Black Friday backlog is an explanation! Now if only customer service had mentioned that... But it's a good thing there is this forum!

Still no change on the tracking website - that's not funny!

I got my order this morning so it was just a delay and not a loss

There are times living in the US we experience slight delays. Customer Care is awesome and I feel like Lovehobey is worth the wait.

Talia wrote:

Still no change on the tracking website - that's not funny!

Could you get in touch with Customer Care please? I have tried to find you myself but unfortunately 'Talia' brings up more than 100 results so I am unable to find you.

Hi Paige,

I did contact cs - Sian sent me a "standard" reply on 4th December telling me to wait till the 11th - if the parcel still hadn't arrived by then, they'd send a replacement. But I'm leaving on the 14th - nothing sent on the 11th will reach me.

Asendia's website still says the parcel is sitting in Hounslow - and Asendia "can't" help me.

I strongly suspect the box fell off a pallett or conveyor belt, got kicked into a corner and is now sitting there unless somebody goes and looks for it. Otherwise it will be found during spring cleaning...

It's the first time this happens, up to now I was very satisfied with Asendia, it's just annoying that the delay happens at the worst possible moment - I wanted to take some of the contents with me on holiday!

Asendia... Hmmm can you let me have your order on here at all? It will start with a 7, that way I can find you and pop you an email directly and I can help you a little more personally.

Thanks for the offer, but the problem seems to be solved. While I was outside, working, I got an e-mail that my parcel is on its way to me and will be delivered tomorrow. Apparrently La Poste got it yesterday but the website wasn't updated. (Or the old version was still in my phone browser's cache, that's also a possibility). I'll update tomorrow afternoon (mail generally arrives early afternnoon).

The parcel arrived!