What is so great about sex toys/recommendations

Since you're new to toys, you might want to check out this link. It's crucial that you keep all your toys clean and safe so they last as long as possible. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-sex-toys/

The LH sex toy cleaner is on offer at the minute too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25004

It's a great cleaner. I've used it for months, and we have quite a vast collection of toys, and it isn't even less than 3/4 full. It lasts for ages!! So it's well worth it.

If you spend over £10 you'll get 25% off. So
It's even more of a bargain! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2352/

Thanks again MrsMcX, will do that. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me after our chat........ wondering how long to leave it before I bring it up again. If he doesn't bring it up I might just show him my purchases on Friday night.

Good luck crazy horse hope it works out for you,enjoy your new toys,I told my wife about our toys and told them where they are she said maybe have a play at the weekend.roll on the weekend. Let us know how you get on crazy horse.

I've just ordered a stroker, the toy cleaner and two lubes! So got a free bag as well. The bank account has taken a few little hits this week!

Looking forward to the weekend!

Sounds like you are going to have fun this weekend.

That's a good idea, I was worried you would show him your per chases and he may feel threatened that they're all female toys, he might think he's not doing a good job or something. Men can feel threatened by sex toys. I would wait until your next order arrives and tell him you've got a surprise maybe make him a nice dinner and dress up and then show him afterwards. Really set the scene. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Good luck!

Glad to see you worked something out Iwish, good luck :)

Good fun sat nite, conclusion is:

Stroker. ok but not really for him he said, will try again another time.

Mini vibe. Good fun for both of us, although need better batteries, the ones I had only lasted 5 mins, we went through 3. He really enjoyed using it on me though so it's a winner.

Cock ring. Interesting. More testing needed. Maybe a bigger one would be better?

Only tried one of the flavoured lubes, fun though.

On the dressing up front. I asked him if he had though about it and he came up with a Santa outfit! I said Christmas is still a long way off, is there nothing else? ........ I'm still waiting for an answer. Think I'll just pick something myself.

Another point, the crotchless knickers and hold ups I was wearing never came off! So they are a big success. And he wasn't completely freaked out by my purchases, so that's good too.

Now, what can I buy next......... :)

Congrats crazy horse glad it went well, we used our cock ring on Saturday night which was a success didn't try the bullet vibe keep that for another day but will use the cock ring again.

Oh, they have some bullets up for review. Have asked for one but prob not done enough reviews yet. Fingers crossed anyway.

Glad it went well for you guys too! Good luck with the bullet. I'm sure you'll both love it.

Thanks crazy horse I am sure we will love it too,good luck with the outfit shopping I am sure whatever you get it will be a hit.

;) Nothing to stop you celebrating Christmas early!!

True, let's try this, his birthday is between now and Christmas so would like to surprise him then.

How about a French maids or nurse outfit,both of those would be a hit with me.

Yea, I'm thinking French maid. But there's so much choice. Well, I have a few weeks anyway so think I'll just keep an eye on the special offers.

I like nurse outfits my wife knows this but hasn't indulged yet maybe I will surprise her and just buy one.

There are 2 new santa outfits in testers, and in the what's new lingerie - super cute.

Maybe you could have christmas come early...

Just added to wish list. Thanks Kasey!