What is the sexiest piece of clothing?

Hi guys(and girls) I just wanted to know what your favorite and most sexy piece of clothing is or what you think is the sexiest piece of clothing?:)

French lace knickers with knee high socks

Long midnight blue silk wrap/sarong Purchased it from the US, feels soo nice

Anything in PVC!

My black corset, which is fitted exactly to my bra size. It nips me in at the waist and gives fantastic support to my boobs, so I feel curvy and sexy.

to look at it has to be a lovely matching lingerie set. often less is more!

I feel sexiest in my matching silk bra and brazilian knickers which I have in 2 colours, from a department store which seems to be the only place where I can get comfy bras in my size. And wearing something comfy that fits well rather than pushing/squishing/drooping etc helps make me feel confident and sexy! My boyfriend's favourite item of clothing on me is stockings or hold ups, so I can wear them all together!

I don't think my boyfriend worries about clothes making him sexy, and I just like him in fitted cotton boxers :)

Thongs/g-string

I love anything leg/foot related, lol.

Those little frilly socks, knee-highs, stockings, leggins, tights, etc.

Very sexy.

Seamed stockings, Knee high socks, Lacey knickers and Retro high waisted knickers or garterbelts (I feel so damn amazing in my Kiss Me Deadly 8 strap).

I think my husband developed a bit of a thing for baby dolls after I got sent this recently too,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31417

sassykitten;) wrote:

This!

Seems like most men are all the same. This could be my OH!!

Subdom27 wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

This!

Ditto this!! However paired with an oversized button shirt .....SEXY!

Black racing boots. When she's got them on she knows what's coming next - me!

Hold ups and corsets

OH wearing my leather pants with me taking her from behind

My FB, when he is here (he is in the army), tends to show up in uniform, if he has come straight from work. And OH MY! I find his leighweights a big turn on, not sure why though. I am ex military and I never really had a thing for uniforms but when it is on him, it drives me crazy!

Other than that, I love those tight boxer type undies hmmm

I think most lingerie is really sexy on women, but I love a woman in a regular vest, with no bra underneath and tight boy short knickers, so hot.

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

This!

Ditto this!! However paired with an oversized button shirt .....SEXY!

+1

Tight jeans and knee high boots.