What is your experience dealing with large penis?

I remembered the last time I tried to have sex it ended poorly. We were in the heat of the moment, kissing fiercely and removing each other’s clothes. I was laid out on the bed with her on top and I loved it because I’ve always wanted my partner to take charge when initiating sex.

I was beyond ready to go at this point, and when the time came to put me inside her she tried, and then tried, and then tried. And then gave up. We attempted more foreplay, but it didn’t help her. In the midst of our fierce foreplay she didn’t realize I had (by her own words) a “massive cock”. It was unfortunate, but I laughed it off. By the end she was more interested in inspecting my equipment than trying again, as she’d never seen anything like it, apparently.

3 Likes

This has happened to me quite a lot. My OH is on the larger size and sometimes no matter how hard we try I just don’t accept him in and the more we try to force the issue the tighter I seem to become and totally shut for business. It then takes him quite a bit of going down on me-which he seems to enjoy, for my vag to relax enough to try again but I’m totally up for it and actually gagging for him inside me, it’s just sometimes it’s a little harder to get him in being bigger.

2 Likes

Sounds like your going to have to do a bit more work to get on in. Maybe getting her off first and a bit of dildo play to give the hole a bit pre stretching and obviously lube, go a nice silicon lube with a glass dildo and it might just work out.

3 Likes

As others have suggested, a lot of build up works well. My wife and I had similar issues in the early days of our relationship and after there was some blood, we decided to take our time (hard when you both just want to get it on). We can now spend 20mins or so just kissing and running our hands over each other, then we move to direct stimulation and even just playing with the tip with her. It all adds up and isn’t too long before she’s happily got it all.

I do remember feeling embarrassed at the start about my size but we spoke about it and both had a laugh. Not something I’d ever thought about - having seen my own cock every day I wouldn’t have said it was unusually big but I’ve only seen mine :grin:

2 Likes

I have an average size penis so it does not cause my wife a problem but both of us have taken much larger dildos, her vaginally and me anally, with lube and warm up.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My hubby’s big, and when I first put my hand down there, I was like omg that’s huge :rofl: when we first had sex he said to me we’ll take it slow. He put plenty of lube on me, so he went gently with me, but I was getting so turned on with him doing that, I just put him deep inside me and said fuck me hard, and by christ was he hitting my spot and it’s just as good as it was then

6 Likes

I was with someone who was just too big…couldn’t do doggy position as it was too painful…or any balls deep penetration no matter what…he was just too long.

4 Likes

Length is harder to overcome than width. Including some stretchy fun play using toys or fingers either together or solo should help. That stretchy feeling can be quite moreish. Length is not something that’s fixable though annoyingly.

3 Likes

Yes it was a problem being constantly bashed on the cervix and it causing bleeding after sex wasn’t fun. Anal was so not on the cards although he wanted to try it. It used to come half way down his leg without arousal so you can imagine…not good

Hopefully he’s found someone to fulfil that need for him now.

3 Likes

it not every woman’s wish for her partner to be large in the pants department I had real problems bleeding after sex painful plus no real enjoyment. not about the size but how it’s used

2 Likes

@unifex My Wife must be unique as girth was always her problem and took her years to be able to take my average girth easily and without lube, it did come after our sex life improved massively. But when it comes to length she’s never had a problem with long toys. She always been able to take every inch, she’s gradually got longer ones and they’ve never been a problem, she’s got this one now.

She can easily take all 10 inches of it without any discomfort and ride it really hard no problem. Theres nothing more she likes more than sitting on it!!
Even she lays it on her stomach and wonders where on earth it all goes. It does make me feel a tad inadequate!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am average and have had women have a hard time taking my hard time . Only being an amateur gynecologist , I can only guess the reasons why . I have had women that it was like jamming a hot dog through a keyhole and others that I could throw my cock at her pussy and get in instantly . I have taken 8" dildo anally and had zero problem . Other than physical differences , lube and relaxation are the only help .

I have only had this happen to me once before when I was having sex with a guy who had a girthier penis. After lots of lube and some fiddling around we did manage to get it in which did hurt at first but after a minute or so it was fine and ended up being some of the best sex I have had. I do love that feeling of being full!

5 Likes

I had an ex who was very large. I’m sure he would also slip himself something so he wouldn’t cum for literally hours.
All I remember was sweat, pain and boredom. The relationship was rather short lived.
NB - no criticism of the big dick, more so the bigger dick that was attached to it being a tool.

3 Likes

Personally my experience is everyone big overstates how big they are and it’s never as bad as I’m expecting it to be. The most that I’ve ever had a problem with is about 8". Guys who are 6 say they’re 7, 7 say they’re 8, 8 say they’re 10… Everyone seems to say they’ve been with a 10" when that’s about 0.00001% of the population :joy: I wouldn’t call myself a size queen or anything but generally bigger doesn’t cause me more problems. Might be because I’m a guy and generally deep anal is easier than deep vaginal because a cervix is more fragile than a bend.

2 Likes

Kick in the balls and they go down like any other haha

4 Likes