Too Big??

Hi there!

I wondered if anyone had any tips or advice for me..

I have recently started a relationship, we've been talking a lot about sex, but for some reason we've been delayed (damn you mother nature!) in taking the next step. But we have engaged in some great foreplay.. the problem if you can call it that, he is HUGE I'm talking girth more than length, and so much I cant grip it in one hand..or really fit it into my mouth.

I've always been quite small, and its very scary thinking how I'm going to take it! I know taking it slow, and buckets of lube.. but any other tips +also which lube is best? Thanks!

Perhaps you should try a series of toys first as part of foreplay each one slightly wider/ bigger than the one before. I use this method for anal play and it works for me. Give yourself time to relax and get used to the extra girth then try a bigger toy and so on.

As you say use loads if lube and if you start to get dry use again. Anal lube is supposed to last longer and perhaps in this situation you could try it but all I would say is plenty of lube and re applied regularly.

Im sure your partner will go slowly if you voice your concerns. Xx

Take it nice and slow warm up together and lube . You may find you just fit together no problem try not to stress x

What they said :)

really important to be relaxed. I am the worst for it, my partner is well endowed and sometimes, particularly if he's on top, I tense up and will essentially keep him out of me, using my thighs to almost push him off! Then it just becomes a big deal and much harder for me to let him in. I want to, but coz I haven't been relaxed to start with I can't stop being tense!

when I am relaxed though it is a lot easier with loads of lube and a slow entry!

I think its important to not think about his size. If you keep thinking 'Omg its so big, how is THAT gonna fit inside me?' then you'll get stressed out and nervous which will make you tense up and probably make things very uncomfortable for you. Be excited! Think about how much fun you're going to have with him! The difference between your mouth and vagina is that your vagina will lubricate and stretch to accomodate pretty much anything so don't worry about it not fitting too much.

Foreplay is key here, make sure you take your time, maybe get him to start off with some oral - on you obviously. Then follow on with fingers, start off with 1 or 2 then maybe see if you can manage 3? Then when you think you're ready just go for it and if it really, really doesn't fit and the whole thing is potentially painful for you then maybe try using lube to make things go smoother. If you decide to get lube I'd definitely recommend Sliquid - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/all/sliquid/all/all/all/all/ its organic lube and it lasts ages! I have the Strawberry/pomegranate and it smells and tastes incredible and lasts absolute ages, I've had mine for about a year now!

My sexual partners have always been well endowed and I've never seen it as an issue, quite the opposite in fact. I'll be honest, its not comfortable at first but as long as you warm up you'll be absolutely fine. And don't worry too much, just go slow and think happy thoughts :)

Have you spoken to him about it? I think most guys would take it as a compliment! If he knows the situation I'm sure he will be understanding and realise that things may take time and that he needs to let you be in control which would then allow you to relax that bit more.

Try not to think about it . The more you stress the tender you will get down there
Lots of foreplay, try some toys first and then a good lube
If he's a big as you say he is in sure he has experienced past partners worrying about the size too. So talk to him x

Make sure you are really relaxed. It helps if you have an orgasm before you try to have sex. Don't be afraid to tell him to stop either!

Some great advice given- my partner is pretty "girthy" too, definitely agree that lots of lube and foreplay is the way to go. Try not to stress about it as you'll get tense and then it will be more likely to hurt, try to keep calm and relaxed and it should all be fine.
If you can stretch to fit a baby out, you can stretch to fit him in! Lol talk to him about it if you're still worried and make sure he takes it slowly and doesn't get carried away until you're comfortable. Don't be afraid to tell him to stop/slow down if its not feeling good for you! X

Definitely make sure he gives you an orgasm before you get to the main event. It will help a lot with both relaxation and lubrication.

You could also try being on top of him. That way you have full control of the initial penetration as well as the speed in which things go. Not saying he wouldn't listen to your wishes, of course, but if you're really worried, being in total control might help you relax that bit more! :)

Just going to echo what the others have said! If you've done loads of foreplay and are relaxed, comfortable and wet it will be so much more comfortable. Take it slow and you might find it better in a position where you're more in control. If you're on top you can control the pace and depth.

x

Thanks everyone for your great advice and for putting my mind at ease!

We talked and he admitted he was as afraid of hurting me as I was of getting hurt! Lube and taking our time helped and we had a great night.

Feeling a little worse for wear after, but nothing less than I'd expect. Every ache and wince reminds me and I do a dirty little smile (you know the feeling) :)

Thanks again everyone, the reassurance was a big help to put aside my worries and just go with it xxx

1 Like

My partner is big his wide and long and I'm also a very small woman size 6 not even 5 foot and size 3 shoes just to give you an idea of how small I am.

Worm up with smaller toys first and work your way up keep using lots of lube and just relaxed and take it easy and lots of foreplay.

Good luck! =)

Sooze86 wrote:

Thanks everyone for your great advice and for putting my mind at ease!

We talked and he admitted he was as afraid of hurting me as I was of getting hurt! Lube and taking our time helped and we had a great night.

Feeling a little worse for wear after, but nothing less than I'd expect. Every ache and wince reminds me and I do a dirty little smile (you know the feeling) :)

Thanks again everyone, the reassurance was a big help to put aside my worries and just go with it xxx

Good to hear Sooze.

Good

Lollipop ;) wrote:

My partner is big his wide and long and I'm also a very small woman size 6 not even 5 foot and size 3 shoes just to give you an idea of how small I am.

Worm up with smaller toys first and work your way up keep using lots of lube and just relaxed and take it easy and lots of foreplay.

Good luck! =)

I never thought your physical size had anything to do with the size of your vagina? Does it actually?

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Good luck! =)

I never thought your physical size had anything to do with the size of your vagina? Does it actually?

I didn't think it had any relation whatsoever, kinda like associating a mans height with his penis size... not accurate at all! All women have roughly the same length vagina.

I'm quite tiny vaginally but we just take our time, and he stops when I tell him (not always do i tell him, cos sometimes it feels nice to just be overwhelmingly full!)

Glad I spotted this post made me feel so much better that imnot the only one, having a new partner thats quite 'gifted' obviously first nerves set in and it didnt happen for us.. which he didn't care,but I do. but I no it was me being to tense,to here other girls with the same problem helps, im very tiny too, only size6 just iver 6 n half stone, 5ft ish n size3 feet.. so u can imagine.. but forplay helps ... n talking :) x

Hi snooze, welcome to the forums

From a man's point of view. I am well endowed to the point where in my teenage years I was turned down. When you are like this he will be very concerned too. Talk to him, be kind and express how thrilled you are that he is big but please can he take his time with you. I can guarantee you he will not want to hurt you and will want to take great care. This is simple if he doesn't he will put you of and you won't want to again. I suggest a couple of things get him to give you oral to orgasm if possible . One thing my Wife and I did when we first met was with lube I would finger her to orgasm all the time gentle putting a couple fingers in and stretching her.

My other suggestion is you go on top and ask him to lie still whilst you reach down and line him up and play with him offering him up. Gently trying to ease him in all he must do is lie still and pull your buttocks apart to help open you up. This way you will avoid him thrusting into you take the uncertainty out of it for you. So you are totally in control.

The final thing babies come out of it, there isn't a man that has a cock as big as a babies head.

Good luck try and relax and enjoy yourself.