What is your favorite experience?

It doesnt have to be sex related (but if you feel comfortable sharing, go for it!) but what is your most memorable/best experience alone or with people?

1 Like

When I got with my husband, my first non violent, abusive relationship. He literally was my knight in shining armour, he taught me how to be more confident in myself, to love myself and that he wasn’t like the others and start to trust again. And not to believe the :poop: they told me, I’m a big girl I’m a size 22/24 and he loves every part of it and not grossed out by it. Realising all that was my favourite experience, and the first time we made love :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thats lovely, I’m happy to hear that!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Most recently:

Leaving the office a final time
My life was now finally mine
PC and ID card returned
The rule book happily burned
No more computer’s hardware faults
Blue screen of death and then it halts
Time for some adventures new
My mates now part of a boat crew

4 Likes

One of my all time highs was standing on the summit of k2 after climbing it.

Realising that the one night stand I had just had was the one (20 years on we are happily married with kids).

Finding out my old hard drives and a bitcoin wallet with nearly a million quids worth of bitcoin still in (not kidding either)! Yeah that took some beating actually haha.

2 Likes

Again I would love to tell the story of my fave 2 moments, just not sure how it would be received here, so here are 2 other incidents that were beautiful although not top of my list.

Diving with a Shark in its natural habitat, and Diving with Dolphins in there natural habitat. Something very surreal and gracious.

2 Likes

In the army 80s I helped my girlfriend get over anorexia, a great life learning lesson and a beautiful woman to help.

3 Likes

Walking away from an abusive relationship (with a friend not sexual partner).
It seemed impossible to escape it but when I did and gradually regained some self worth it was fantastic.

5 Likes

Having grown up with an abusive father I must agree that when our mum removed us from the situation it was fantastic, and when she found a new respectful partner things really looked up and we flourished as a new family, well done to the good guys​:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes
  1. Marrying my wife (have to put that in case she reads this) :eyes::joy:

2. Passing my job interview (I won’t specify what I do but it was over 2 years long and very hard)

4 Likes

When I wo the lottery …

1 Like

He sounds like a decent fella, it also look like he’s been well rewarded.
I call that win win !

2 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: @Weeradge he literally is my everything. I don’t know where I’d be without him

2 Likes

Best experiences so far -
Getting married - wow what a day!
Having the kids - life changing
Galloping down a beach (love horse riding)
Watching my favourite singer play live

2 Likes

One of my favourite moments was when we were living in Cyprus. I was part of a group that helped to look after sea turtles Loggerhead and Green.
We got a report that a Green turtle was caught up in fishing line and tethered to the sea floor.
We found the turtle I got a knife and dived in and cut it free but I could see it was wrapped all over the poor thing. So I clamped my hand around its shell and swam it to the boat and we lifted it in.
We spent a good few hours cutting it free before I swam it back out to sea after.

5 Likes

If its a fond memory, tell us, no judgement in this chat!

Thank you.
It’s not a case of being Judged, although the content is a joyful one there may be some readers who become saddened by it due to their own personal experiences.

2 Likes

Ah, fair enough. And thank you for thinking about other members of the thread.