Which sexual experience are you scared to share with your SO because it was so good?

Happy to post my own...

I don't really understand the question. Do you mean a sexual experience with someone else or solo?

Maybe if you do share your own it'll give others more of an idea of what to post in reply.

I'm assuming the topic at hand is if your partner hasn't been the best sex you've ever had.

Bit subjective... most explosive orgasm? kinkiest sex? I've done kinkier things with others, sure, but the best sex is with my wife because she's the only woman I've ever loved.

^^^ awww, see that's what its all about.

I can't understand the question either😑 if you can elaborate it might help 😊

Sex Squid wrote:

Bit subjective... most explosive orgasm? kinkiest sex? I've done kinkier things with others, sure, but the best sex is with my wife because she's the only woman I've ever loved.

Nawwwwww!

To be fair, I've had some really pretty kinky, damn good sex. And I mean mindblowing never ever gonna forget this session kinda sex, and that wasn't with my partner. While I describe that as the best sex I've ever had, I feel different having sex with my OH as we are friends. And we can laugh during sex. Isn't that the best feeling ever? Knowing you can queef and fart and fall off the bed and scream when you get cum in your eye and know that person is still going to love you? Yep.

Agree with sugar ....... I've had some amazing times but with my oh its special. ....

Once had a threesome, and it was amazing. But would never suggest this with my OH. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)