What is your favourite drink?

I have expensive tastes in terms of alcohol - cocktails are my preference but failing that, I love fruit ciders especially Rekordelig which is my current favourite tipple (and also v. expensive!)

Day to day I drink just water or squash and hot cups of tea with no sugar and just a drop of milk...or not if I fancy something sharper.

Adx

are u on imoc

missuscam wrote:

are u on imoc

Yeah I'm on there but I'm not really on that often. Are you?

Day to day it's black tea with no sugar, squash or water.

If I'm having a tipple my favourite depends on my mood; it's normally a glass of wine, a whiskey & lemonade or a G&T

In the height of summer a rum punch is lovely though.

CCWx

Mmm, red wine, cider, the stella cidre over ice-yum, and just dicovered Brothers toffee apple cider- bit sweet but rather nice oh and Crabbies ginger beer over ice with lemon or lime

Bladebabe wrote:

Mmm, red wine, cider, the stella cidre over ice-yum, and just dicovered Brothers toffee apple cider- bit sweet but rather nice oh and Crabbies ginger beer over ice with lemon or lime

I drink cider every now and then. My OH is really into cider though so I'll probably wait till she buys the brothers toffee apple so I can try it :P

I tend to drink white wine or rose at home if we are out I usually drink southern comfort and coke.

Otherwise its Tea or squash I dont like coffee

My favourite non-alcoholic drink is probably a nice hot Ovaltine, because I'm secretly an old woman.

Alcohol... My favourite drink was the lemon Brothers cider, but seeing as the world hates me they've discontinued it. I'd probably say Southern Comfort and lemonade is my all-time favourite, but I never ever drink it because I'm a student and it's too expensive. Cheap white wine all the way

Or beer. God, I love beer. Ohhhh, this is too difficult. I can't choose!

On a daily basis it has to be a nice cup of tea! Otherwise my all time favourite is Amaretto and cranberry juice! yum!

x x x

yea i am sometimes not lately whats ur username mines lindscam

espresso during the day but my fav drink is pink bubbly, archers and vodka...no party or nightout happens with out these.

archers seems to be a popular choice

Coke. But I can't drink it any more, so - Pepsi Max.

I'm getting into low-alcohol ciders. Kopparberg do a good pear one, and Waitrose have a really great one.

So for quantity, cola, but for anticipation and enjoyment, cider.

Yorkshire tea keeps me going. If out its gotta be southern comfort :)

Like an ice cold lager+black in the summer evenings, log fire and home made burgers! Yessss!

Strawberry and lime cider - yum!

lots of Kenyan tea, with a splash of soya milk and I love my Nespresso machine, if it's alcoholic then either a G&T or a pint if there's real ale. I had a pint of Hedonist the other day which was from a local brewery, good stuff it was too!

well I like a good cider for alcohol & just plain water for the other, I also like the juice of a girl but only when in the mood for it.

Im a big vodka fan probably not the best drink for me but still and other wise it gotta me pinapple juice

Nearly forgot, my home-made Sloe gin or vodka- lovely on a winters evening

Single Malt or straight Jack Daniels. I also like heavy red wine but I'm fussy as it has to be vegan.