What is your favourite drink?

My favourite drink is witchwand which is an ale brewed with rowan berries and is made by the isle of skye brewerey

Sounds lovely maidenfan - never heard of witchwand though.

My preferred drink is Coffee - because i drink so much of it - it has to be strong coffee too.

Fav alcoholic drink however, is red wine :-)

I am a big coffee fan as well I thought I would stick to one drink though lol

coffee drinker as well but for alcohol I drink bourbon

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Bourbon is that the only alcohol you drink its all you seem to order at the cyber pub lol

For me its Irn-Bru and jack daniels but not together.

Every time me and my hubby celebrate something we have martni asti it has some great memories for me.

crag630 wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Bourbon is that the only alcohol you drink its all you seem to order at the cyber pub lol

no I drink other things as well but thats my poison of choice, quite fancy a black russian tonight but that will have to wait til the kids go to bed

xGGx

Care for one at the cyber pub? its not real but its somethin.

A nice cup of tea, milk and 1 sugar xx

Day to day got to be nice strong tea. On the occasions I drink alcohol I choose vodka and something fruity like cranberry juice.

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Day to day got to be nice strong tea. On the occasions I drink alcohol I choose vodka and something fruity like cranberry juice.

another vote for strong tea here i carnt stand weak tea!

Morgan's Spiced and Coke. Yum!

Currently enjoying San Miguel lager drowning my sorrows, therefore it's my favourite right now!! Better than Skol by a long shot!!

I love san miguel - but hubby hates it!

Let's start a new thread!?! Favourite lager everyone lol!?!

maidenfan wrote:

My favourite drink is witchwand which is an ale brewed with rowan berries and is made by the isle of skye brewerey

fello iron maiden fan good good :)

archers and lemonade or tizer and malibu

ghostgirl wrote:

crag630 wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

no I drink other things as well but thats my poison of choice, quite fancy a black russian tonight but that will have to wait til the kids go to bed

xGGx

That has two completely different meanings and I find that, quite frankly, amusing.

missuscam wrote:

maidenfan wrote:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only maiden fan on here as well lol

crag630 wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

You would be best going for Irn-Bru and vodka to be honest it does not go well with whiskey

maidenfan wrote:

missuscam wrote:

maidenfan wrote:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only maiden fan on here as well lol

Count me as the third fan