What's your favourite cocktaiL ?

Normally I find cocktails too sweet for me as many are lemonade or fruit juice based.

Hence the reason the nearest drink to a cocktail has been a good gin and tonic. I am mainly into real ales and craft beers ,however I have tried a Vodka Martini and guess what it tasted like heaven .Strange really because I don't like vodka or Vermouth but mixed together it's a very potent but nice drink.

I can see some James Bond Role plays starting soon !

So guys what are your favourite cocktails?

Don't really have a specific favourite, but anything with chocolate liqueur, coffee liqueur, honey bourbon or black raspberry liqueur (been careful with brand names!) is good with me. Not necessarily all in the same cocktail though, not sure that would work!

I would opt for a Long Island Ice Tea. :)

(PS: good thread! ;))

I agree a Long Island ice tea is the best! Loads of alcohol 😊

Mojito every time, I'm not much of a cocktail girl, more a pint of beer, or a g+t, but mojito said s good for me not too sweet

A local bar I found does this one called a lumberjack with bourbon, chestnut and hazlenut liqueurs and with a wedge of chilli aztec chocolate. Makes my mouth water now...x

Homemade pina colada, starting with a real pineapple... (lots of vitamin C...). In less affluent times pineapple juice with vodka will do...

Is Vodka and Cream Soda a cocktail? Or vodka and Irn Bru? I love them!

Talia wrote:

Homemade pina colada, starting with a real pineapple... (lots of vitamin C...). In less affluent times pineapple juice with vodka will do...

Ooh, I agree, I have drank some well made pina coladas in Costa Rica made from fresh pineapple... Makes my mouth water right now! :)

Funnily enough I love vodka, I like a good gin tonic, but I hate Martini Dry (I like Bianco though with lemon), and I really wanted to like the famous Bond cocktail, but I honestly don't... :(

A Mojito is good in the summer made home with loads of my own peppermint... just sipping it in the garden (oops, I don't have a garden anymore...). I don't fancy it in bars. :)

Anything vodka based will do me!

i love the classics like a woo woo, sex on the beach or a cosmopolitan.

I also quite like anything with lemonade, and mix up a few home made concoctions!

Recently ive gotten into the more visual drinks like the purple rain, watching the "rain" trickle down through the ice cubes.

Frocktails (frozen cocktails) are the best to me though. I love raspberry flavoured ones, or peach, or cranberry. Anything but strawberry or pina colada!

One We share is called Blue Lagoon .My Mrs prefers my version which is stronger than the pub recipe.

I'm a fan of creamy cocktails like a White Russian. I can't have too many in one hit though as they would make me feel a little sick.

strawberry daiquiri, delicious!

bex1213 wrote:

A local bar I found does this one called a lumberjack with bourbon, chestnut and hazlenut liqueurs and with a wedge of chilli aztec chocolate. Makes my mouth water now...x

That sounds amazing!

I tend to go for a Manhattan or Old Fashioned. It also means nobody wants to taste my drink ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sex on the beach, or martini for me

Two particular favourites. Brandy Sour, which is best made with Cyprus Brandy and also a Jamaican Nail.

I love all cocktails and am always up for trying new things (much like with LH hehe) but I don't really like creamy cocktails. I prefer long drinks too, especially if I'm paying London prices (£10+). My favourite cocktail ever is a Mojito :D

Theres a few i love, sex on the beach and Blue lagoons are delicious, brings back memories from Ibiza drink 4 cocktails and get the 5th free. Five cocktails later blue lagoons included, what a state I was in! I could barely walk never mind sing on the karaoke. Yip I did, blunder 🙊

Lynchburg Lemonade, Flatliner (shot, not cocktail), Beam Me Up and finally Southern Beamy Brain Damage (again a shot).