What is your favourite position at the moment?

Curious to know what people’s favourite position at the moment and why?

Apparently ours is called the Pretzel Dip according to Womans Health Mag [*]. It is nice and deep for the Mrs, allows me to use my hands elsewhere on her body.

Womans Health Mag: Sex Position Guide

1 Like

Leap frog at the moment.

2 Likes

Whats leap frog

Position #10 in the article in the original post. A bit like doggy, but with your head and arms on the bed/floor/lawn…

1 Like

“spork” (#27) is working for me right now :heart: Some of those names are hilarious though :joy: OH loves “leapfrog”

I’m a table top (30) but love the look of the butter churner(23)

Don’t think I have a favourite position but I’d love to explore and find one lol

1 Like

I think " Chance would be a good thing" to even have one position never mind a favorite.

Centre forward! :wink:

1 Like

Our favourite is called Valedictorian (26) according to this article.

I guess cowboy is our real go-to for our daily sex - always start in missionary, then I move my legs to the outside which I think is the C.A.T.? And then most of the time I end up closer to vertical - often supporting myself on the headboard - to allow my wife comfortable clitoral access for her orgasm. The article is right - it’s a great position for breast play and a little light choking.

I would always say that Cowgirl is my favorite, but Flatiron is my “guaranteed fast O” position. Woohoo.

1 Like

G Whiz is definitely my favourite at the moment.
The positioning is great for hitting the Gspot.

Scoop Me Up is good for being close to each other, cuddling and connecting during sex.
I love being the little spoon :relaxed:

Upstanding Citizen is something we need to do more of because last time this happened, I squirted all over the carpet within seconds. Infact, I can’t believe he hasn’t done that to me again!

3 Likes

My husband’s favourite is the Amazon.
We do this occasionally in our lounge as the sofa is the right height for me.

G Whizz or Seashell for me and the OH. I feel like i go very deep into her with either and her legs take some of the support so its less work. Love it. Getting turned on thinking about…

Gogirl12 my wife and I love it x

1 Like

Our go to are the seashell and leapfrog, butt not afraid to try something new. Nothing wrong with a little change of pace every now and then. Keep it exciting.

Just wanted to pop in the LH Position of the Week topic which has been really helpful to me personally to find and try out new sex positions! :point_down: We haven’t been as adventurous lately, so doing a lot of doggy, but another favorite for me lately is raise the roof :grin:

2 Likes

I get a lot of Tabletop. Its really great for anal, because we get to see each other’s faces, and there’s enough room for a firm grip on my 2 inches while he’s in me. It also lets another partner sit on my face pretty easily, so it is really a versatile position.