What is your profile pic all about?

I don't like mess, but then I used to be OCD about cleanliness so perhaps that's why....

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Mmm, my guy used to have OCD too. His boots were always the shiniest!

Hehe! Always looking for positives AA!External Media

Haha yes that's definately a positive of OCD....the negative is the old lady hands I now have from all that washing!

Ax

How cute is Littlebird's profile pic? (The featured member?)

I can't stop cooing over it! lol! I'm normally a dog person!

x

masterandslave wrote:

x

I hope she doesn't think its a bird... I don't think I've ever seen myself as featured member! Everyone must be sick of me!External Media

Just changed mine .... it now depicts my ugly mug !!!!

Has anyone mentioned Diamonds new pic? I love it

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Has anyone mentioned Diamonds new pic? I love it External Media

Ax

me me me ... damn sexiest pair of boobies on LH

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

I hope she doesn't think its a bird... I don't think I've ever seen myself as featured member! Everyone must be sick of me!External Media

You have.. It was around the time I joined actually. And I thought to myself "he must be a good memeber!"

Sorry to disappoint...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I like diamond new pic. Very shmexxy.

Jav ski- It took me ages to realize that was actually you under that new profile pic!

cant figure out wether to take that as a compliment or an insult lol External Media

sorry i missed all your replies - not been on for a few days... Its gunge, or to be more exact - japanese lotion.

I'd give you a link, but I can't find it. The bottle looked like this : http://ax.misty.ne.jp/~land/postmail/pururun.jpg and you pour and mix it in the bath...

And the result is bathful of slippery gungy and very slimey lotion, and a lot of fun to play in...

If you're curios - just look up 'lotion play' on wikipedia :)

jav_ski wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I like diamond new pic. Very shmexxy.

Jav ski- It took me ages to realize that was actually you under that new profile pic!

cant figure out wether to take that as a compliment or an insult lol External Media

AA ya still need to clarify lol

Mine is about my cheeky nature. I can be a bit cheeky and naughty at times lol.

Steampunk you!

The hat's good enough for me ;) Schmexy.

Oooh, it is lovely.

Nexas wrote:

Thank you ^_^ Cost a fortune LOL

You bought it?!? Here was me thinking you slaved over a hot sewing machine to make it with your own fair hands :P ;)

That's what I was up to last night, fixing my costume... I was wearing it while sewing it so I was a domestic goddess, har har har :D

mine....haven't a clue.

Magic Hands wrote:

mines all about self confidence. growing up i didnt have any because of all the girls, lads, and exs that cheated on me

I'm really sorry you've had such unpleasant experiences. I'm confused though, your profile says you're straight, so how can a man cheat on you? Also, how can an ex cheat on you if they're an ex?

Magic Hands wrote:

LOL girls and lads that bullied me through school lol and exs that cheated on me. there an ex because they cheated on me

Wow, you've never once had a partner who remained faithful? That sucks. :/